This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are they going to change the Pokemon cries?

#21gamester_12345Posted 4/24/2013 2:18:41 PM
Pokemon X/Y is probably one of the largest changes to the series so far, Nintendo probably learnt from Square Enix and probably decided to keep intimate details about X/Y until after launch day just so that the chances of Amazonbombing wont lower sales.

Like when DQIX was announced, apparently the battles was free running and encounters was visible, once they noticed people Amazon Bombing the game even before the game was released, they changed the free running battles into the battle system that is similar to the rest of the main series....but with the animation of the characters running to give a little spin to the franchise.

Things we haven't seen so far....
The Professor
The villainous Team
A close up of the Female Protagonist
Battle Interfaces
Front and (possibly) back views of the trainer as they're sent into battle.
Haven't seen any interfaces, not in or out of battles.
Cries were muted.
All new pokemon teasers beyond the starters had the battle music muted, but used noises for the moves hitting.

Unsure if we even seen the Box Legends in a Pokemon battle yet...they must be trying hard to prevent people thinking up of the plot..
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
#22CakeOfLiesPosted 4/24/2013 2:21:28 PM
A lot of the old cries are fine, but a lot of others need to change.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#23Great_ReapettePosted 4/24/2013 2:22:58 PM
Also hope they make a few cries more distinct, because it sucked in B2 when I went to that one person who mimics a member of your Party with a team of nothing but Poliwag and Ditto, and again with nothing but Charizard and Rhydon.
---
-One hundred and nine characters of space for rent-
#24WinsagePosted 4/24/2013 2:23:16 PM
I wouldn't mind if 1 and 2 were redone, as long as they still sound pretty close to what they were before.
---
NNid: Windsage