This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I changed my mind. I welcome Fairy

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I changed my mind. I welcome Fairy
3 years ago#1
-SE to dark, ghost
-Weak to Dragon maybe
-gives old Pokemon new secondary type.

If old Pokemon like the Cleffa line become Fairy-type then I'd be fine with there being ZERO tranfer ability. It might be weird to transfer Cleffa only to have a weird type change.

Did Magnemite magically change when trading gen 1 to 2? I never tried. Be funny though.
http://imgur.com/HhxVvdX.jpg
Darkdragongirl's other alt
3 years ago#2
Do you welcome our new Fairy overlords?
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
3 years ago#3
Even if there wasn't a way to "magically" change the types upon trade from Gen I to II, that was 12 years ago, so there's a chance that could be a possibility now.
Not changing this sig until Celtics beat the Knicks (Probably won't be long though)
3 years ago#4
karasu009 posted...
Did Magnemite magically change when trading gen 1 to 2? I never tried. Be funny though.

Yep, it did.

Changing old Pokemon's types when transferring to gen 6 would be easy, so there's no reason to restrict it.

I still don't like the idea of a Fairy type, mostly just for the name. Rename it, then I'll be fine with it.
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
if i'm going to heaven, i'd already be there
3 years ago#5
FuneralCake posted...
karasu009 posted...

Yep, it did.

Changing old Pokemon's types when transferring to gen 6 would be easy, so there's no reason to restrict it.

I still don't like the idea of a Fairy type, mostly just for the name. Rename it, then I'll be fine with it.

Mythical Tpe
Mystic Type
Sacred Type
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
3 years ago#6
FuneralCake posted...
karasu009 posted...

Yep, it did.

Faerie?
3 years ago#7
FuneralCake posted...
karasu009 posted...

Yep, it did.

agreed, i don't know what it will do balance-wise, but flavor-wise i don't really like the sound of it.
Hardcore.
3 years ago#8
>nerfs Dark and Ghost
>buffs Dragon

Wut.
3 years ago#9
karasu009 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
karasu009 posted...

Yep, it did.

Faerie?

No. Fey.
I'm a jukebox hero.
3 years ago#10
Kitschgardener posted...
>nerfs Dark and Ghost
>buffs Dragon

Wut.

Buff for all the Dragons!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I changed my mind. I welcome Fairy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived