This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I changed my mind. I welcome Fairy

#1karasu009Posted 4/24/2013 9:24:00 AM
-SE to dark, ghost
-Weak to Dragon maybe
-gives old Pokemon new secondary type.

If old Pokemon like the Cleffa line become Fairy-type then I'd be fine with there being ZERO tranfer ability. It might be weird to transfer Cleffa only to have a weird type change.

Did Magnemite magically change when trading gen 1 to 2? I never tried. Be funny though.
---
http://imgur.com/HhxVvdX.jpg
Darkdragongirl's other alt
#2Davidk92Posted 4/24/2013 9:24:22 AM
Do you welcome our new Fairy overlords?
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 4/24/2013 9:25:36 AM
Even if there wasn't a way to "magically" change the types upon trade from Gen I to II, that was 12 years ago, so there's a chance that could be a possibility now.
---
Not changing this sig until Celtics beat the Knicks (Probably won't be long though)
#4FuneralCakePosted 4/24/2013 9:26:00 AM
karasu009 posted...
Did Magnemite magically change when trading gen 1 to 2? I never tried. Be funny though.

Yep, it did.

Changing old Pokemon's types when transferring to gen 6 would be easy, so there's no reason to restrict it.

I still don't like the idea of a Fairy type, mostly just for the name. Rename it, then I'll be fine with it.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
if i'm going to heaven, i'd already be there
#5Davidk92Posted 4/24/2013 9:26:47 AM
FuneralCake posted...
karasu009 posted...

Yep, it did.

Changing old Pokemon's types when transferring to gen 6 would be easy, so there's no reason to restrict it.

I still don't like the idea of a Fairy type, mostly just for the name. Rename it, then I'll be fine with it.

Mythical Tpe
Mystic Type
Sacred Type
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#6karasu009(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:27:23 AM
FuneralCake posted...
karasu009 posted...

Yep, it did.

Faerie?
---
Darkdragongirl's other alt
#7MYTHlCPosted 4/24/2013 9:27:37 AM
FuneralCake posted...
karasu009 posted...

Yep, it did.

agreed, i don't know what it will do balance-wise, but flavor-wise i don't really like the sound of it.
---
Hardcore.
#8KitschgardenerPosted 4/24/2013 9:28:26 AM
>nerfs Dark and Ghost
>buffs Dragon

Wut.
#9scrappybristolPosted 4/24/2013 9:29:54 AM
karasu009 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
karasu009 posted...

Yep, it did.

Faerie?

No. Fey.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#10karasu009(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:30:12 AM
Kitschgardener posted...
>nerfs Dark and Ghost
>buffs Dragon

Wut.

Buff for all the Dragons!
---