This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Official Stunfisk Appreciation Topic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Official Stunfisk Appreciation Topic
3 years ago#1
We support him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Official Geno of the SSBU Forums!!!!!
Official Absol of the X/Y Forums!!!!!!!!!!!
3 years ago#2
Cilan really needs to use his Stunfisk more. I love him.
Moo
3 years ago#3
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d2f8fc675b1f9787403aac0bfd460b7b/tumblr_mez7pmf5UW1rmgve8o1_1280.png
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
3 years ago#4
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx4jA1HZ90w2mnPcOn1mpM8rDIJSopdM741_e8znZ7VaK6b6Ua9g

Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
3 years ago#5
I never understood why it gets compared to Magikarp and the like (such as in a recent picture on Pokémemes). It has a sizable movepool of ~52 moves and a fairly "average" BST of 471 (more than say Absol or Skarmory). Its stat distribution (and maybe typing) is its main problem, if nothing else.
3 years ago#6
The pancake?
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
3 years ago#7
Hydra_Gundam_ posted...
The pancake?

Yes.
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
3 years ago#8
Kitschgardener posted...
I never understood why it gets compared to Magikarp and the like (such as in a recent picture on Pokémemes). It has a sizable movepool of ~52 moves and a fairly "average" BST of 471 (more than say Absol or Skarmory). Its stat distribution (and maybe typing) is its main problem, if nothing else.

Tbh I didn't think Stunfisk would be a half decent (if we're considering 81 sp.atk half decent) surf user.

I was always aware of his decentish bulk though. Shame he sucks at using EQ so his ground typing mostly just makes him weak to water, grass and ice.
Moo
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Official Stunfisk Appreciation Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived