This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Animals that haven't been used for Pokemon designs that we want in Gen VI!

#81NekoHime64Posted 4/24/2013 8:46:57 PM
Meta289 posted...
What kind of weird-ass ducks lack feathers, and have mammalian limbs, claws, mammalian tails, and mammalian body shapes?

...a Pokemon duck.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#82peteybooPosted 4/24/2013 9:04:11 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
...a Pokemon duck.

And this was exactly my original point. It's a video game. It doesn't have to make physical sense. The fact that it's called "duck" or its name contains "duck" or "quack" (French) in every single language makes it a duck. But these people don't listen. -_-
---
Gee, it sure is boring around here. *rolls eyes*
Let's Play Zelda: Skyward Sword and a bunch of other games http://www.youtube.com/user/peteyboo
#83RingsOfUranusPosted 4/24/2013 9:38:48 PM
Can we all just start talking about just what the **** Golduck is, then? It doesn't even have wings.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
#84koopabros64Posted 4/25/2013 5:18:46 AM
peteyboo posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...
It already has duck in it's name and people have figured out it's not a duck. So there

At the end of the day, it still doesn't has feathers or even wings like the rest of the ones in the Flying group. So keep being wrong, champ. We'll be rooting for ya

Okay, and you can keep right on thinking that something that looks like a duck and is named like a duck isn't a duck.

What kind of weird-ass ducks lack feathers, and have mammalian limbs, claws, mammalian tails, and mammalian body shapes?

Psyduck and Golduck look nothing like ducks, and look way more like platypodes, especially Golduck.

It doesn't look much like a platypus either. It lacks defining features such as the tale. And before someone says that it doesn't have a beaver like tale, they still look extremely similar, and it's one of the reasons the platypus is so famous. I anything psyduck resembles a rubber duck.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#85WygunPosted 4/25/2013 7:30:56 AM
koopabros64 posted...
peteyboo posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...
It already has duck in it's name and people have figured out it's not a duck. So there

At the end of the day, it still doesn't has feathers or even wings like the rest of the ones in the Flying group. So keep being wrong, champ. We'll be rooting for ya

Okay, and you can keep right on thinking that something that looks like a duck and is named like a duck isn't a duck.

Psyduck and Golduck look nothing like ducks, and look way more like platypodes, especially Golduck.

It doesn't look much like a platypus either. It lacks defining features such as the tale. And before someone says that it doesn't have a beaver like tale, they still look extremely similar, and it's one of the reasons the platypus is so famous. I anything psyduck resembles a rubber duck.

wasnt golduck a kappa?
#86GhebPosted 4/25/2013 8:38:27 AM
A raptor of some sort (the dinosaur variety, not the birds of prey)
A pumpkin/Jack O' Lantern (just begging to be be Fire/Grass type)
Stegosaurus
---
*Is Gheb*
#87jayman7Posted 4/25/2013 8:43:52 AM
Oh, and for the record, Doduo isn't a dodo either; it's more of an emu or a kiwi. In this case, the name is the only pro-dodo excuse, as it looks absolutely nothing like a dodo, even a stylized one.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#88ninjarauiPosted 4/25/2013 9:02:02 AM
How long has the psyduck argument been going on.

I remember arguing with friends b4 we had internet, in red and blue days.

I cant believe no one has settled it yet

It is an effing duck and ne1 who says otherwise shall be murdered upon the morrow. I draw the line here. WHo wants to crush those platypus loving ******s!!!!!!!!!!
#89gpstylezPosted 4/25/2013 9:07:41 AM
STEGOSAURUS (yes, that needed to be in caps).
---
I don't care which team wins the NBA playoffs...as long as it's not the Miami Heat.
PW2: 3912-5390-4626
#90SeThelloSomaPosted 4/25/2013 9:14:24 AM
We need a slenderman pokemon