This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you guys seen this yet? (Sylveon related)

#1pokemongamesPosted 4/24/2013 1:26:13 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/pokemon-x-and-pokemon-y-image-hints-at-sylveon-s-type

Could be a flying type after all.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, and I am 100% proud of it.
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/24/2013 1:27:39 PM
I'm not gonna start taking fifties from people until Flying is confirmed.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3EnferolunosPosted 4/24/2013 1:27:59 PM
Yes, it's a few days old, and it barely hints at flying
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#4Great_ReapettePosted 4/24/2013 1:28:06 PM
>Implying that Eevee is love type

Nahhh. Not yet.
---
-One hundred and nine characters of space for rent-
#5jayman7Posted 4/24/2013 1:28:07 PM
Yes, and it didn't really change most people's minds. The "wing" is the same shape as the Insect Badge of the fifth gen, or it could represent a faerie, and the Normal-type pushers have declared it irrelevant (though it makes me feel Normal is less likely than ever.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#6EnferolunosPosted 4/24/2013 1:29:57 PM
jayman7 posted...
Yes, and it didn't really change most people's minds. The "wing" is the same shape as the Insect Badge of the fifth gen, or it could represent a faerie, and the Normal-type pushers have declared it irrelevant (though it makes me feel Normal is less likely than ever.)

It's funny, the thing the picture most solidly confirms is that there's no love type (because the heart is on eevee, not sylveon)
Not that it was a possibility anyways :p
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
#7jayman7Posted 4/24/2013 1:31:44 PM
Enferolunos posted...
jayman7 posted...

It's funny, the thing the picture most solidly confirms is that there's no love type (because the heart is on eevee, not sylveon)

I'm still wondering whether anyone ever took the "Love" type seriously. I mean, I'm not sold on the "Fairy" type, but it's still way less corny-sounding and out-of-place than the "Love" type.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#8EnferolunosPosted 4/24/2013 1:32:48 PM
jayman7 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
jayman7 posted...

I'm still wondering whether anyone ever took the "Love" type seriously. I mean, I'm not sold on the "Fairy" type, but it's still way less corny-sounding and out-of-place than the "Love" type.

I think there were a few that did actually believe it
Not many, but a few
---