This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You know, Sylveon could be crap for all we know.

#1NeoFalconHavokPosted 4/24/2013 2:46:35 PM
Why are we giving it so much attention again? Because of an uber mystery typing? Are we that easy to distract?
---
"If this guy has a problem with GameFaqs users that like Nintendo games, he can kiss my ass."
LMFAO
#2Wynters387Posted 4/24/2013 2:47:16 PM
Crap type confirmed
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)
#3RemnantViviPosted 4/24/2013 2:48:22 PM
Wait a second, are you trying to say Sylveon is cr... Oh look a butterfly.
#4BountyanPosted 4/24/2013 2:48:55 PM
It's not like there's anything better to discuss. It's more interesting than to those s***** wyncorp and Charizard threads.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#5EnferolunosPosted 4/24/2013 2:49:32 PM
Because:
1) It's 1 of 6 new pokemon we know of
2) It's the one whose type should be the most obvious (because it's an eeveelution)
3) We have almost no info about the game
4) Some people care about appearance more than useability
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#6Arne83Posted 4/24/2013 2:53:49 PM
NeoFalconHavok posted...
Are we that easy to distract?

Yes. Yes we are.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#7NeoFalconHavok(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 2:55:17 PM
Yeah but it's like.... we have a whole new region to speculate, yet we care about this typing which likely isn't new?
---
"If this guy has a problem with GameFaqs users that like Nintendo games, he can kiss my ass."
LMFAO
#8Twilight_SonataPosted 4/24/2013 2:59:03 PM
NeoFalconHavok posted...
we have a whole new region to speculate

No, we don't. We don't know anything about the region at all, so there's nothing to speculate about. That's like saying we should be speculating about the plot or something: We can't because there's no solid ground to speculate from. Besides, the game is titled Pokemon, and the Pokemon will always get more attention than everything else.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#9Arne83Posted 4/24/2013 2:59:09 PM
NeoFalconHavok posted...
Yeah but it's like.... we have a whole new region to speculate, yet we care about this typing which likely isn't new?

Probably because we actually have something to work with when it comes to Sylveon. While at the same time we have nothing to go off of with pretty much everything else.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#10NumberXIPosted 4/24/2013 3:03:19 PM
I was kinda sorta thinking something similar. I guarantee barely anyone's gonna be using Sylveon. And Im sure there's gonna be a huge s*** storm when the type is revealed-once again by fools who aint gonna be using the thing anyway