This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon's Male Form

#41FatReuniclusPosted 4/24/2013 6:41:44 PM
powerprotoman posted...
aww people still think it will be a flying type

IT. WILL. BE.
---
I wish Reuniclus was my dad...
#42Twilight_SonataPosted 4/24/2013 8:29:59 PM(edited)
FatReuniclus posted...
powerprotoman posted...
aww people still think it will be a flying type

IT. WILL. BE.

I don't understand how any rational person could be so certain about Sylveon's typing at this point when there are so many at least minimally reasonable arguments in different directions and nothing even close to conclusive either way.
Even I in my consistently adamant detraction of much of the reasoning behind the Flying speculation won't write it off completely.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#43javel34Posted 4/24/2013 8:31:24 PM
Have fun getting a female eevee so you can get the female form.
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#44MagikarpRulesPosted 4/24/2013 8:45:45 PM
Well, TC, since Gardevoir is considered to be quite feminine and we still have male Gardevoirs (and the same goes for Lopunny), what makes you think Game Freak won't do the same with Sylveon?
#45RingsOfUranusPosted 4/24/2013 10:43:17 PM
People who believe Sylveon will be flying type have a level of self-delusion not usually found in human society. Someone really needs to be documenting these people.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
#46RPCShadowclawPosted 4/24/2013 11:54:51 PM
Sylveon will be capable of being male and it will look simply fab-u-lous!
#47The_Sol_BladerPosted 4/24/2013 11:56:23 PM
People who believe Sylveon will be flying type have a level of self-delusion not usually found in human society. Someone really needs to be documenting these people.

It's still not as bad as the ones that truly think it's gonna be Bug type
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Official Stahl of the FE: Awakening board
#48RingsOfUranusPosted 4/24/2013 11:59:01 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...

It's still not as bad as the ones that truly think it's gonna be Bug type

They're both equally ridiculous, but the flying fandom is more adamant.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
#49Emerald_Flash(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 5:48:32 AM
javel34 posted...
Have fun getting a female eevee so you can get the female form.

I would be fine with that.

MagikarpRules posted...
Well, TC, since Gardevoir is considered to be quite feminine and we still have male Gardevoirs (and the same goes for Lopunny), what makes you think Game Freak won't do the same with Sylveon?

Male Gardevoir are just in their scene phase. No such excuse would fly with Sylveon.

RPCShadowclaw posted...
Sylveon will be capable of being male and it will look simply fab-u-lous!

I fear that that would provoke needless hardships for the poor Sylveon during/post-puberty. The Pokemon world can be unnecessarily harsh when it comes to these things. Sure, in it's later years the Sylveon might look back and thank the world for hardening its heart, and showing that in the end being yourself means never having to change to meet the strict standards of another, but who is to say that in the moment, Sylveon wont be overwhelmed by the negativity of its peers over something it cant change, and just look for a way out?

I just want my Sylveon to be safe and happy.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
Saying inb4 does not make you cool, or clever. It actually makes you seem like a troll.
#50masa8munePosted 4/25/2013 5:53:18 AM
gen 6 ''deal with it''
---
Still waiting for fire emblem awakening in Europe.