This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you really believe there is a second eevee not revealed yet?

#31hellslingerPosted 4/25/2013 3:59:09 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
It makes no sense for one Eeveelution to be revealed 3+ months before the other.

FuneralCake posted...
I don't believe in anything anymore.

Also, they don't always come in pairs. First gen.

2 pairs

lol, no. There's a difference between four and two pairs. What are the pairs, hmm?

Vappy, Jolty and Flarey are a trio, so with one more, you cannot make two pairs.

esp, umbre, then leaf and glaceon

2 pairs :)

They didn't come in pairs in Gen I, that's the point.

But the last two times eeveelutions have been introduced they have come in pairs so yeah... that's the point.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ULCRM.jpg
#32DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/25/2013 4:28:04 PM
hellslinger posted...
But the last two times eeveelutions have been introduced they have come in pairs so yeah... that's the point.

Two times in a row does not a pattern make. Is breaking such a short trend so unbelievable that we can conclude they're hiding an Eeveelution from us?
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#33hellslingerPosted 4/25/2013 4:36:59 PM
hellslinger posted...

Two times in a row does not a pattern make. Is breaking such a short trend so unbelievable that we can conclude they're hiding an Eeveelution from us?

You use that argument but it works against you.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SvCJD.jpg
#34DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/25/2013 4:53:03 PM
hellslinger posted...

You use that argument but it works against you.

Do elaborate. There is no reason to believe that there is another Eeveelution beyond scrounging for some vague, tiny pattern that Game Freak has no reason to maintain.

You can argue there's no proof that there's only one, and yes, it's definitely possible that I'm wrong. But there's no evidence that there's a second, let alone enough to claim it's more likely than not.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.