This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish they would reset all the stats/moves/types

#1bagPosted 4/24/2013 7:03:11 PM
And take some time to balance the game, and then re-assign the types/moves to the various Pokemon. X and Y would have been the perfect opportunity.
---
all the vets here are ****s. all they do is sit at the computer and make up *** words like cobbla
#2LexifoxPosted 4/24/2013 7:04:35 PM
They could do this, but people have to accept that an environment where every fully evolved Pokemon is totally viable and Sunflora can go head-to-head with Volcarona and Garchomp is just not possible.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3Arne83Posted 4/24/2013 7:05:26 PM
Do you have ANY idea how long that would take?
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#4bag(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:05:48 PM
Arne83 posted...

Do you? I doubt you do.
---
all the vets here are ****s. all they do is sit at the computer and make up *** words like cobbla
#5Arne83Posted 4/24/2013 7:08:08 PM
bag posted...
Arne83 posted...

Do you? I doubt you do.

Not exactly, but I do know it would probably take a hell of a long time.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#6javel34Posted 4/24/2013 7:09:15 PM
Lexifox posted...
They could do this, but people have to accept that an environment where every fully evolved Pokemon is totally viable and Sunflora can go head-to-head with Volcarona and Garchomp is just not possible.

I could beat those over rated turds right now with sunflora
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#7LexifoxPosted 4/24/2013 7:12:17 PM
Arne83 posted...
bag posted...
Arne83 posted...

Do you? I doubt you do.

Not exactly, but I do know it would probably take a hell of a long time.

It would also require heavy revision. Game Freaks employees don't play competitively, and so they can introduce things that are balanced on paper, but end up breaking the game, or vice versa. We also have the issue of formats where certain strategies become more or less effective.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod