This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: Fairy Type is true

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your reaction: Fairy Type is true
3 years ago#1
This series has been begging for a new type.
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
3 years ago#2
Expected, because I've been arguing that a new type would be introduced long before all this stuff about Hiro came up.
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
3 years ago#3
What was your argument?
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
3 years ago#4
Darn, they went with the simpler spelling. Otherwise I just move on and have fun with the game, when it comes out.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
3 years ago#5
And who are you?

Also, I welcome my mischievous lords of the fey-folk.
http://imgur.com/HhxVvdX.jpg
Darkdragongirl's other alt
3 years ago#6
You mean you aren't terrified by their "kindness" and tendency to "keep things alive"?
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
3 years ago#7
Windyligth posted...
What was your argument?

>Sylveon doesn't look obviously like any of the current types, while every other Eeveelution does
>Sylveon's names don't obviously allude to any of the current types, unlike all the other Eeveelutions
>Sylveon hasn't been seen using any properties of any of the current types, except possibly normal type
>This hype would justify a new type and a new Eeveelution is the perfect way to showcase it
>A new type fits in with the biology theme that seems be forming with these games. The DNA strand in the logo, the focus on Mewtwo, and the version names.
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
3 years ago#8
Meh
Official Something of Somewhere
http://i.imgur.com/tEtd4ZA.gif
3 years ago#9
After analyzing the picture of all of the Eeveelutions a week or so ago, I kind of thought that the only possible type for Sylveon would be Fairy. The bright pink border for the oval just isn't evidence for Flying or Light, despite how much I wished for that type's existence.
SSBB: 4940-5108-0974
3 years ago#10
I'd love it. I've been waiting for this ever since I saw Slyveon and learned about the Norse aspects of the game.
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your reaction: Fairy Type is true

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived