This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon's the root of all Poke-evil

#1willingmessPosted 4/24/2013 11:56:44 PM
It's unknown typing has left everyone susceptible to the allure of a new type that may or may not exist. Also, if any pokemon could be the root of all evil, I'd bet on Sylveon.
---
Currently going steady with Samus Aran!
:D
#2TherianReturnsPosted 4/26/2013 5:28:40 AM
It's going to be flying type. Remember, Dialga and Palkia's type weren't revealed until launch .-.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#3NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 5:34:28 AM
TherianReturns posted...
It's going to be flying type. Remember, Dialga and Palkia's type weren't revealed until launch .-.

... And then Dialga and Palkia ended up being flying type...?
... Or do you mean they ended up being the most popular speculated types...?

Your certainty on it being flying type and your reason for your certainty don't seem to line up with one another.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#4TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/26/2013 5:43:09 AM
Dialga and palkia are proof to me that they needed a new type in gen 4. Those two don't even look like anything, if there was a space or alien type then they could've been those. Palkia has nothing to do with water at all besides being the pearl version mascot. I haven't seen it anime but does it swim and live in water or something?
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 4/26/2013 5:45:52 AM
I'm fairly certain there's a reason for Dialga's and Palkia's secondary types.
Same with Zekrom and Reshiram.

But if I recall, there was quite a bit of speculation about both.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#6TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/26/2013 5:48:36 AM
CakeOfLies posted...

Zekrom and reshi's are more apparent. If you watch their sprite animation, Zekrom starts glowing with blue electricity, and reshi has fire blowing from its tail
---
#7TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/26/2013 5:49:23 AM
And i just remember people saying Zekky was gonna be dark/dragon, which meant that reshi was gonna be light/dragon
---
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 4/26/2013 5:50:41 AM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

Zekrom and reshi's are more apparent. If you watch their sprite animation, Zekrom starts glowing with blue electricity, and reshi has fire blowing from its tail

Yeah, but you don't see their animations with leaked/revealed artwork.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#9NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 5:52:32 AM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Dialga and palkia are proof to me that they needed a new type in gen 4. Those two don't even look like anything, if there was a space or alien type then they could've been those. Palkia has nothing to do with water at all besides being the pearl version mascot. I haven't seen it anime but does it swim and live in water or something?

I'm just saying how do Dialga and Palkia prove that Sylveon is Flying and not some other already-existing type...?

Also, Palkia is Water because it's made of peppermints which dissolve in water.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#10HejiruPosted 4/26/2013 6:26:16 AM
NessEggman posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...

I'm just saying how do Dialga and Palkia prove that Sylveon is Flying and not some other already-existing type...?

Also, Palkia is Water because it's made of peppermints which dissolve in water.

Sylveon Peppermint-type confirmed
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy