This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

...Fairy Type? Has this been confirmed, or is it just speculation?

#1ajko000Posted 4/24/2013 11:02:51 PM
I think it sounds a little stupid, but after thinking about it it's kind of like the Anti-Dragon type in this case.

Anyway, I wanted to know what all the fuss is about.

Is it possible that it could be a Poison, Ghost, or Dragon type? We've seen weirder combinations of color and type....
---
GameFAQs in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hpdZwuyEmRk
#2KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 4/24/2013 11:03:51 PM
I'm pretty sure it's just speculation.
---
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#3jayman7Posted 4/24/2013 11:03:53 PM
Some guy who leaked stuff in the past said it. Which does not mean it's confirmed.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4NeonDragon9000Posted 4/24/2013 11:05:37 PM
Speculation until proven true.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#5FuneralCakePosted 4/24/2013 11:07:33 PM
Call it an educated guess.

I didn't want to believe it at first, and still am not 100% sure on it, but I'm gonna say maybe 65% real at this point. Which sucks.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
if i'm going to heaven, i'd already be there
#6willingmessPosted 4/24/2013 11:09:00 PM
Fairy type seems a bit too niche really....
---
Currently going steady with Samus Aran!
:D
#7reaverzPosted 4/24/2013 11:11:26 PM
Basically, a person who leaked practically the entire Gen V Pokedex and was completely accurate is claiming that there is a Fairy type in these games, that Sylveon and Xerneas are of the type, and that Clefairy has acquired the type (which could mean that other past Pokemon may inherit the type).

The only reason this rumor has any sort of power is the person behind it. I would suggest being open to the possibility in case it turns out to be true, but even I don't believe it 100%. I'm pretty indifferent to the idea of a Fairy type myself...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#8R4PIDA55AULTPosted 4/24/2013 11:48:14 PM
Well even though it is speculation, there is probably no time at all until Nintendo or Game Freak officially announce that Fairy will be the new type.

They seem to do this quite a lot, I mean look at Mewtwo's new forme, it was speculated and then turned out being the real deal, so its only a matter of time until someone officially decides to reveal the 'new type' thing.
---
Welcome to the fifth mark
XBL Gamertag: R4PIDA55AULT
#9NeonDragon9000Posted 4/24/2013 11:49:52 PM
Does anyone have a link to the original leak or story?
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#10jayman7Posted 4/24/2013 11:58:49 PM
R4PIDA55AULT posted...
Well even though it is speculation, there is probably no time at all until Nintendo or Game Freak officially announce that Fairy will be the new type.

They seem to do this quite a lot, I mean look at Mewtwo's new forme, it was speculated and then turned out being the real deal, so its only a matter of time until someone officially decides to reveal the 'new type' thing.

We had pictures for Awakened Mewtwo. And GameFreak wasn't being very subtle with the hints even before the pictures came. Here? No pictures, or, indeed, anything.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere