This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Xerneas is Fairy-type, Pokemon X will sell more than Y

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If Xerneas is Fairy-type, Pokemon X will sell more than Y

User Info: LenneValkirye

LenneValkirye
3 years ago#1
"OMG uber legendary of a new type! Must have it!"

Count on it.

User Info: Ether_Sword

Ether_Sword
3 years ago#2
Ok.
GT: Auryas

User Info: LSSJ3Vegitto

LSSJ3Vegitto
3 years ago#3
Yveltal still looks cooler.

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
3 years ago#4
Who knows, if Fairy is real there may be a second type and a second Eeveelution...
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

User Info: Gray_Areas

Gray_Areas
3 years ago#5
Who's to say there wouldn't be two new types with Yveltal being the other? Just because this Fairy rumor seems to be gaining some steam (I'm not sure I buy it yet), doesn't mean it would be the only new type.
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480

User Info: slothica

slothica
3 years ago#6
If there's a new type, and one cover legendary has it, then its safe to assume the other legendary will balence it out and also have a new type. But I'm fairly certain that Yyvelta wouldn't be this hypothetical fairy type, so there'd probably be two, with him being the other.

In any event, X will probably sell more either way. Because that's usually the way it goes; whichever version is said first. Hell, that's why we're all on the X board instead if the Y board. There's really no reason. We just are.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
I died and went to heaven. Apparently I'm on the ban list.

User Info: reaverz

reaverz
3 years ago#7
Gray_Areas posted...
Who's to say there wouldn't be two new types with Yveltal being the other? Just because this Fairy rumor seems to be gaining some steam (I'm not sure I buy it yet), doesn't mean it would be the only new type.

Because the very rumor that a Fairy type exists and that it's Xerneas' type also posits that Yveltal is Dark/Flying.
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]

User Info: Xavier_On_High

Xavier_On_High
3 years ago#8
X will sell more than Y regardless. You could put naked pictures of Scarlett Johansson inside Y's instruction manual and it still wouldn't sell as much as X.
"It was like unwrapping a wonderful present -- a present made out of presents." - Graham Linehan, describing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

User Info: Xazeal

Xazeal
3 years ago#9
slothica posted...
In any event, X will probably sell more either way. Because that's usually the way it goes; whichever version is said first.

I'm pretty sure this is actually incorrect for pretty much every gen aside from Gen 4, although I'm too lazy to find the actual numbers.
Official Mienshao of the Pokemon X Board

User Info: slothica

slothica
3 years ago#10
Xavier_On_High posted...
X will sell more than Y regardless. You could put naked pictures of Scarlett Johansson inside Y's instruction manual and it still wouldn't sell as much as X.

Well I sure as hell would buy Y if that was the case.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
I died and went to heaven. Apparently I'm on the ban list.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If Xerneas is Fairy-type, Pokemon X will sell more than Y

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived