This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Xerneas is Fairy-type, Pokemon X will sell more than Y

#1LenneValkiryePosted 4/25/2013 4:17:02 AM
"OMG uber legendary of a new type! Must have it!"

Count on it.
#2Ether_SwordPosted 4/25/2013 4:19:02 AM
Ok.
---
GT: Auryas
#3LSSJ3VegittoPosted 4/25/2013 5:53:42 AM
Yveltal still looks cooler.
#4themagicpainmanPosted 4/25/2013 6:00:07 AM
Who knows, if Fairy is real there may be a second type and a second Eeveelution...
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#5Gray_AreasPosted 4/25/2013 6:25:03 AM
Who's to say there wouldn't be two new types with Yveltal being the other? Just because this Fairy rumor seems to be gaining some steam (I'm not sure I buy it yet), doesn't mean it would be the only new type.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#6slothicaPosted 4/25/2013 6:31:57 AM
If there's a new type, and one cover legendary has it, then its safe to assume the other legendary will balence it out and also have a new type. But I'm fairly certain that Yyvelta wouldn't be this hypothetical fairy type, so there'd probably be two, with him being the other.

In any event, X will probably sell more either way. Because that's usually the way it goes; whichever version is said first. Hell, that's why we're all on the X board instead if the Y board. There's really no reason. We just are.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
I died and went to heaven. Apparently I'm on the ban list.
#7reaverzPosted 4/25/2013 6:44:51 AM
Gray_Areas posted...
Who's to say there wouldn't be two new types with Yveltal being the other? Just because this Fairy rumor seems to be gaining some steam (I'm not sure I buy it yet), doesn't mean it would be the only new type.

Because the very rumor that a Fairy type exists and that it's Xerneas' type also posits that Yveltal is Dark/Flying.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#8Xavier_On_HighPosted 4/25/2013 7:10:15 AM
X will sell more than Y regardless. You could put naked pictures of Scarlett Johansson inside Y's instruction manual and it still wouldn't sell as much as X.
---
"It was like unwrapping a wonderful present -- a present made out of presents." - Graham Linehan, describing the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
#9XazealPosted 4/25/2013 7:12:42 AM
slothica posted...
In any event, X will probably sell more either way. Because that's usually the way it goes; whichever version is said first.

I'm pretty sure this is actually incorrect for pretty much every gen aside from Gen 4, although I'm too lazy to find the actual numbers.
---
Official Mienshao of the Pokemon X Board
#10slothicaPosted 4/25/2013 7:15:03 AM
Xavier_On_High posted...
X will sell more than Y regardless. You could put naked pictures of Scarlett Johansson inside Y's instruction manual and it still wouldn't sell as much as X.

Well I sure as hell would buy Y if that was the case.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
I died and went to heaven. Apparently I'm on the ban list.