This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

most overrated pokemon

#21Human-BeanPosted 4/25/2013 8:11:22 AM
Charizard.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men.
#22iKhanicPosted 4/25/2013 8:25:09 AM
Human-Bean posted...
Charizard.

Nope, unlike most other overrated pokemon, Charizard's gotten so much backlash and hate that it's not really reasonable to call it overrated.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#23PK_GamingPosted 4/25/2013 8:32:35 AM
competitively?

scizor
---
Everything that bores me has gotta go!
~Yosuke
#24AboveTopSecretPosted 4/25/2013 8:33:51 AM
Fennekin
---
Salt causes Diabetes.
#25CakeOfLiesPosted 4/25/2013 8:35:20 AM
PK_Gaming posted...
competitively?

scizor

http://i1.theportalwiki.net/img/c/c8/Wheatley_bw_a4_finale01_killyou09.wav
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#26Grammar_manPosted 4/25/2013 8:45:09 AM
iKhanic posted...
Human-Bean posted...
Charizard.

Nope, unlike most other overrated pokemon, Charizard's gotten so much backlash and hate that it's not really reasonable to call it overrated.

Charizard does not get even a smidge of hate compared to the sea of love. It's overrated as hell. I like it. But it is still overrated.
#27iKhanicPosted 4/25/2013 8:52:43 AM
Grammar_man posted...
iKhanic posted...
Human-Bean posted...
Charizard.

Blastoise does not get even a smidge of hate compared to the sea of love. It's overrated as hell. I like it. But it is still overrated.

fix'd

Seriously, look anywhere on the internet where people are talking about pokemon. There'll be loads of Charizard hate. I also did a poll a while ago on what people think of Charizard, it had a fairly normal distribution, which a slight positive shift because well, people aren't generally hateful.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#28PK_GamingPosted 4/25/2013 8:53:45 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
PK_Gaming posted...
competitively?

scizor

http://i1.theportalwiki.net/img/c/c8/Wheatley_bw_a4_finale01_killyou09.wav

it's the #1 most used pokemon in the standard metagame, but it's nowhere near that good
---
Everything that bores me has gotta go!
~Yosuke