This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

most overrated pokemon

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. most overrated pokemon
3 years ago#21
Charizard.
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men.
3 years ago#22
Human-Bean posted...
Charizard.

Nope, unlike most other overrated pokemon, Charizard's gotten so much backlash and hate that it's not really reasonable to call it overrated.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
3 years ago#23
competitively?

scizor
Everything that bores me has gotta go!
~Yosuke
3 years ago#24
Fennekin
Salt causes Diabetes.
3 years ago#25
PK_Gaming posted...
competitively?

scizor

http://i1.theportalwiki.net/img/c/c8/Wheatley_bw_a4_finale01_killyou09.wav
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
3 years ago#26
iKhanic posted...
Human-Bean posted...
Charizard.

Nope, unlike most other overrated pokemon, Charizard's gotten so much backlash and hate that it's not really reasonable to call it overrated.

Charizard does not get even a smidge of hate compared to the sea of love. It's overrated as hell. I like it. But it is still overrated.
3 years ago#27
Grammar_man posted...
iKhanic posted...
Human-Bean posted...
Charizard.

Blastoise does not get even a smidge of hate compared to the sea of love. It's overrated as hell. I like it. But it is still overrated.

fix'd

Seriously, look anywhere on the internet where people are talking about pokemon. There'll be loads of Charizard hate. I also did a poll a while ago on what people think of Charizard, it had a fairly normal distribution, which a slight positive shift because well, people aren't generally hateful.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
3 years ago#28
CakeOfLies posted...
PK_Gaming posted...
competitively?

scizor

http://i1.theportalwiki.net/img/c/c8/Wheatley_bw_a4_finale01_killyou09.wav

it's the #1 most used pokemon in the standard metagame, but it's nowhere near that good
Everything that bores me has gotta go!
~Yosuke
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. most overrated pokemon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived