This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hey guys! New Wi-Fi Deoxys event announced!!

#31themagicpainmanPosted 4/25/2013 11:24:07 AM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
themagicpainman posted...
So... You can't EV train it?

This is the least correct comment I've ever heard.

1) This is Generation V. Stats are recalculated after every battle; you can EV train anything.

2) This is Deoxys. It recalculates its stats whenever it changes formes. Even in Gen III/IV you could EV train one at Lv. 100.

No need to be a jerk about it. I just didn't know that.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#32TranquilSeaPosted 4/25/2013 11:34:05 AM
Excellent. 1 more (Shaymin) and my legendary collection shall be complete.
---
Rise up again, rise up again, rise up again
Rise up, yes, we can fight you now
#33MM125Posted 4/25/2013 12:21:17 PM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBwwUfuJZr8

This. Deoxys and Kyogre are the only legendaries I don't (legit-ly) have.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#34Storm101Posted 4/25/2013 9:49:01 PM
Does this mean we won't get Meloetta over Wi-Fi? The store events always make it to Wi-Fi sometime after...
#35MagikarpRulesPosted 4/25/2013 9:54:09 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
So... You can't EV train it?

This is the least correct comment I've ever heard.

1) This is Generation V. Stats are recalculated after every battle; you can EV train anything.

2) This is Deoxys. It recalculates its stats whenever it changes formes. Even in Gen III/IV you could EV train one at Lv. 100.

No need to be a jerk about it. I just didn't know that.

You are surprised to find jerk responses here? I certainly am not.
#36CucumberflantPosted 4/25/2013 11:12:27 PM
So wait, bulbapedia and serebii's summaries both say you'll be able to get it in regular Black and White (as well as B/W 2 obviously), but the pokemon official site doesn't mention standard Black/White at all.

I'm kinda new to current-gen pokemon events and stuff, would anyone know if nintendo is really releasing it for all of the gen V games and is just assuming everyone's moved onto B/W 2 by now?

I know, I know, "we don't know cuz it's not out yet dummy", just asking if maybe something like this has happened before where they've advertised it being B/W 2 only but actually making it obtainable in the first set too.
---
"It's like there's a secret society of TF2 players who swear to only play Spy and Sniper on pubs, and they have all taken a vow of silence. -Emporer_Kazbar
#37FuneralCakePosted 4/25/2013 11:23:35 PM
I don't know why Serebii and Bulbapedia are stating that it will be available to Black and White as well. (Well, I know why Bulbapedia says it: because they copy their stuff from Serebii.) All the official statements only mention BW2.

I can't recall if they've announced an event for one set of games but have had it work for another set without us knowing, but it probably hasn't happened, and probably won't happen here. For now, expect it to be just for BW2, and be very, very surprised if it works for BW as well.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
if i'm going to heaven, i'd already be there
#38jnetheryPosted 4/25/2013 11:31:41 PM(edited)
CakeOfLies posted...
http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Wi-Fi event Deoxys for English games!
It's level 100 and accessible in the Gen V games.
The event starts May 8th and ends May 31st.

'Bout time!

Lame....I hate when they give em to you at max level already.

Edit: Before people start flaming me because *hurr durrr you can still train it*. Yes, I know. I just happen to like getting my pokes to 100 myself, that's all. *hurr durrr you like 2 grind 4 eva?!?* Yes, it gives me a feeling of accomplishment as well as something to do while I watch TV.