This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most underrated pokemon...

#1mehmetskiPosted 4/25/2013 9:23:17 AM
i saw that other topic and i wanted to say:
the most uderrated pokemon is arceus. you might wonder!
but what i mean is: he has the highest base total (except latias/-os with soul dew)
but everyone says: pure stats dont mean a thing! arceus isnt that good only because his
stat total is so high.
but actually....arceus is really damn freaking strong. barely any pokemon can easily
beat it....thats why i think it is the most underrated pokemon, not only because he
is stronger than people think, but also because he is indeed very very strong but
everyone says "nah hes not THAT good"
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/25/2013 9:24:33 AM
Arceus is extremely overrated.
He's beatable if you know what you're doing (like using Lugia).
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3mehmetski(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 9:27:17 AM
thats exactly what im saying. he IS strong, but everyone says "he is soo overrated" and thus underrate him
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 4/25/2013 9:28:54 AM
mehmetski posted...
thats exactly what im saying. he IS strong, but everyone says "he is soo overrated" and thus underrate him

No. I acknowledge that he's awesome in terms of how strong he is (his design sucks though).
Saying that something is overrated doesn't underrate it. If that were the case, the most underrated Pokemon would be Charizard, Pikachu, and Eevee.
---
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#5PK_GamingPosted 4/25/2013 9:34:15 AM(edited)
CakeOfLies posted...

lol

to be fair, lugia can stop normal arceus, but that's pretty much it. it pretty much loses to every other arceus.
---
Everything that bores me has gotta go!
~Yosuke
#6CakeOfLiesPosted 4/25/2013 9:36:42 AM
PK_Gaming posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

lol

to be fair, lugia can stop normal arceus, but that's pretty much it. it pretty much loses to every other arceus.

Normal Arceus is the best one though.
The only things that stop Extreme Killer are Lugia and Giratina. Even then, Arceus has moves to attempt to counter them with.
---
#7iKhanicPosted 4/25/2013 9:53:18 AM
Charizard is definitely underrated competitively. It still belongs in NU right now, but people honestly think that it would still be there if stealth rock wasn't around.

Samurott is also a heavily underrated pokemon. I'd say its probably the best at being a starter (Good attack, Sp. attack, defenses, HP, and not horrible speed). Competitively, it learns Encore and Megahorn, and can hit fairly hard.

And the king of underrated is probably Lanturn. It's an awesome tank, especially when you give it an Air Balloon, as it only has a 2x weakness to grass then. It doesn't hit that hard, but the nice part is that it can survive long enough to do some good chipping.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#8PK_GamingPosted 4/25/2013 9:55:05 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
PK_Gaming posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

lol

The only things that stop Extreme Killer are Lugia and Giratina. Even then, Arceus has moves to attempt to counter them with.

you still can't claim that lugia beats arceus if it literally loses to every other form (specifically ghost arceus, which is arguably just as good if not ever so slightly worse than normal arceus)
---
Everything that bores me has gotta go!
~Yosuke
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 4/25/2013 9:55:51 AM
PK_Gaming posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
PK_Gaming posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

lol

you still can't claim that lugia beats arceus if it literally loses to every other form (specifically ghost arceus, which is arguably just as good if not ever so slightly worse than normal arceus)

When people (or at least everybody I know) says Arceus, they generally mean Normal type.
---
#10Alakazam_fanPosted 4/25/2013 10:23:35 AM
mehmetski posted...
but everyone says he is soo overrated and thus underrate him

so tempted to sig this failure of a post.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.