This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I find it funny when people hack flawless shinies

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I find it funny when people hack flawless shinies
3 years ago#11
gpstylez posted...
I never liked shinies. I understand that catching a legit shiny is very rare and brings a sense of satisfaction, but I straight up don't like the colors for most of them.

Well there are some with really awesome shinies. Gardevoir, Ninetales, Rapidash, and Rayquaza all come to mind.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
3 years ago#12
I have my boxes divided up between "Hacked legends/Legit Legents," "Hacked shinies/Legit shinies" and "Hacked flawless/Legit Flawless."

So so so so so so so pointless. A hacked perfect stats shiny and a "legit" one are the same damn thing. I understand the thinking behind it but I don't agree with it.
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
3 years ago#13
SteveBob posted...
I have my boxes divided up between "Hacked legends/Legit Legents," "Hacked shinies/Legit shinies" and "Hacked flawless/Legit Flawless."

So so so so so so so pointless. A hacked perfect stats shiny and a "legit" one are the same damn thing. I understand the thinking behind it but I don't agree with it.

Why is that important to you. He's not making YOU do it.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
3 years ago#14
It's not.
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I find it funny when people hack flawless shinies

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived