This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I find it funny when people hack flawless shinies

#11themagicpainmanPosted 4/26/2013 3:55:02 AM
gpstylez posted...
I never liked shinies. I understand that catching a legit shiny is very rare and brings a sense of satisfaction, but I straight up don't like the colors for most of them.

Well there are some with really awesome shinies. Gardevoir, Ninetales, Rapidash, and Rayquaza all come to mind.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#12SteveBobPosted 4/26/2013 3:58:35 AM
I have my boxes divided up between "Hacked legends/Legit Legents," "Hacked shinies/Legit shinies" and "Hacked flawless/Legit Flawless."

So so so so so so so pointless. A hacked perfect stats shiny and a "legit" one are the same damn thing. I understand the thinking behind it but I don't agree with it.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
#13themagicpainmanPosted 4/26/2013 4:02:13 AM
SteveBob posted...
I have my boxes divided up between "Hacked legends/Legit Legents," "Hacked shinies/Legit shinies" and "Hacked flawless/Legit Flawless."

So so so so so so so pointless. A hacked perfect stats shiny and a "legit" one are the same damn thing. I understand the thinking behind it but I don't agree with it.

Why is that important to you. He's not making YOU do it.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#14SteveBobPosted 4/27/2013 5:57:21 AM
It's not.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104