This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Overall Type?

#41TriForceOmeletPosted 4/26/2013 4:13:40 AM
In no way is ice the worst type. The problem with ice type pokemon is that they just have bad design. Its true that regice is weighed down by his ice typing. But as regICE, a pokemon that is supposed to be ice type, his stats are what weigh him down. He has base 200 sp. Def, but dead low attack and subpar sp. Atk. An ice type can't function with those stats. The special defense isnt useful at all, because ice is purely offensive. If he had some higher attack and a speed higher than 50, he would be a better ice type. Now take articuno. Same problem. Hes designed with defense in mind, with mediocre attack stats and better defenses. How can he accomplish that, especially when he gets decimated by stealth rock?
One of the reasons dragons are so powerful is that they all have wicked stats to pull off successful sweeps.
In my opinion, the worst typing by far is poison. The only thing it has going for it is a resistance to fighting. Thats it. The poison types in ou could care less if that typing was taken away. Gengar, for example, would lose his weakness to psychic types. And stab sludge bomb isn't a huge blessing for him.
---
TC, your username is awesome. That is all. -Godspark127
It's pretty much virtual heroin ~flaminglink
#42SammuthegreatPosted 4/26/2013 4:24:58 AM
The only one of those I consistently have trouble using is Grass.
#43FratellolupoPosted 4/26/2013 4:39:06 AM
100 votes against poison? stops them from getting toxiced which can be useful i mean the only other things you can do is burn and paralyze which is no where near as good in terms of eventual guaranteed kill. burn can be healed through but toxic can kill eventually no matter how much you heal.
---
White 2 FC: 0648 3913 3611
#44StealthRockPosted 4/26/2013 4:54:58 AM
Fairy
---
R-truth Used Somersault Senton!
Miz avoided the attack! R-truth kept going and crashed! R-truth fainted!
#45Skull_proPosted 4/26/2013 5:10:45 AM
jamieyello posted...
I do not understand how people can say ice is the worst type, supereffective on 4 different types (only ground matches that) the only type se on dragon, (the uberest type in the game) and has the best status in the game. Easily the best.

Why??

Only ice se againts dragon.? Miight want to take another look at the type charr

Dragon is se agaibts itself
---
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls
#46EmPee4Tyyy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 10:12:04 AM
Bump
---
Oh Yeah!
#47NeoFalconHavokPosted 4/26/2013 10:39:57 AM
Bulbasaur sucks.
---
"If this guy has a problem with GameFaqs users that like Nintendo games, he can kiss my ass."
LMFAO