This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you're against the Fairy-type but have no problem with the Dragon-type

#41WindyligthPosted 4/26/2013 4:22:58 PM
FAIRY GOD PARENTS!
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#42ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/26/2013 4:44:40 PM
xyzlactic posted...
Seriously for the ignorant people who called fairies girly or wimpy please to ready more about faries.

Dragons are overrated and overdone. When I think of a fairy I either think of something cute, benevolent or something evil or a trickster. Fairy has a huge range of creatures.

Dragons are usually all the same thing. Destructive creature that tend to be rebellious. Yawn boring

Faries on the other hand are much more interesting and always different

1. Ignorant dragon stereotypes. Who's being a hypocrite now?

2. Very subjective. Also, the grand majority of your fairies and Fairy type moves would never make it past the sensor, at least in their current forms. Whether by Game Freak, Nintendo of Japan, or especially Nintendo of America, those ideas would not pass. Lest Nintendo face a controversy larger than anything in the past. Heck I bet large enough to rip the company apart... or at least demote it to 3rd party. Not to say that all of these events WILL happen, but to expect things like "Death Sex" or whatever to fly by is ridiculous. Heck, there could be a shake up regardless of whether they tone the Fair Folk down, solely based on their origins. If any ultra-conservative (Not relating to political matters) parent(s) caught wind of the origins, that alone could lead to disaster.

Don't act like Fairies will get by scott-free, what with your "Fariez are hrdcorz !1!11" talk. Not that you all will be the final deciders anyhow. But if they are so dark like you claim (and I'm not in the position to prove you right or wrong), then that doesn't bide well for the Fair Folk.

Also, don't pretend that Ghost, Dragon, and Bug are the same concept as Fairy.

Ghost: Undead or Evil (Evil Evil, not dirty sneaky evil like Dark).

Dragon: Legendary or Mystic.

Bug: Bug/Nature related moves not directly related to the Grass type.

So before you decide to post BS, actually think about this stuff.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#43ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/26/2013 4:48:00 PM
Shadow Flare13 posted...
"Pokemon is getting so stale, it's always the same thing every gen!"

*GameFreak decides to change things a little by adding a new type maybe*

"UGH why don't they just leave things the way they were?!"

You act like a new type is teh biggest thing evarz. Newtwo is also change, but it doesn't change anything in truth. All that did was stir up controversy.
---
#44zane0144Posted 4/26/2013 4:51:45 PM
Fairy has been my favorite type suggestion so far because it actually sounds like a type.
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ
#45ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/26/2013 5:00:23 PM
I also have to point out the fact that the majority of people claiming that Sylveon is Fairy Type are basing that off of the fact that she/he/it is pink. There is nothing else that directly suggests Fairy.

*facepalm*
---
#46BountyanPosted 4/26/2013 5:02:53 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
I also have to point out the fact that the majority of people claiming that Sylveon is Fairy Type are basing that off of the fact that she/he/it is pink. There is nothing else that directly suggests Fairy.

*facepalm*

Yeah sure, if you ignore that some of its names literally have "fairy" and synonyms of "fairy" in them.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#47wind64aPosted 4/26/2013 5:08:09 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...

*facepalm*

Actually they're basing it off of the Nymph part of Nymphalia and Sylv as in Sylvan or Sylvia in Sylveon. The Pink aspect is more often used as a justification for calling it a Normal type.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#48xyzlacticPosted 4/26/2013 5:29:05 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...

*facepalm*

Wow ignorant troll post confirmed. It has fairy is some of its names. Jezz
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#49ThatPersonGuyPosted 4/26/2013 5:36:39 PM
Bountyan posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

*facepalm*

Yeah sure, if you ignore that some of its names literally have "fairy" and synonyms of "fairy" in them.

Sylveon's name can also point to Flying type, but no one's talking about that.
---
#50IrisVilePosted 4/26/2013 5:43:32 PM
EpsteinBarr posted...
No. It's because dragons are cool, and fairies are for little girls (no offense to the ones that are, but you shouldn't even be here then).

Don't read the rest of this. My Kitchen has WiFi thank you very much!
---
I don't even like dragons!