This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you consider a Deoxys legit if it was caught in Emerald using a cheated...

#1Godstriker8Posted 4/25/2013 5:16:14 PM
...Aurora Ticket? I'm finally getting around to collecting ever pokemon, and I'm not sure how to get Deosxys. I want to get them all legit, but I don't see Nintendo distributing Deoxys anymore. I'm unsure if battling and catching a Deoxys is legit if I get there by illegal means. What do you guys think? Would you consider it legit in a trade on GTS?
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#2EnferolunosPosted 4/25/2013 5:19:00 PM
Lucky for you, there's a deoxys event soon
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3PaulMalucciMDPosted 4/25/2013 5:19:50 PM
I could never get the aurora ticket cheat on my emerald.

you could make a similar deoxys with ciros pokemon maker caught at the same lv at the same loc.
---
-Sent from one of my four iPads-
#4TruePowerSeekerPosted 4/25/2013 5:24:05 PM
As far as I am concerned it isn't cheating to cheat in event pokemon. They are a bs system that just locks you out of data already in the game if you didn't go to some place at some time frame.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
#5meepownedPosted 4/25/2013 5:32:37 PM
Enferolunos posted...
Lucky for you, there's a deoxys event soon

---
Then for the following 777 days, the king of demons will appear and stick his finger up your nose. Every. Single. Day. - Presea Combatir
#6Numbuh100Posted 4/25/2013 5:42:51 PM
PaulMalucciMD posted...
I could never get the aurora ticket cheat on my emerald.

you could make a similar deoxys with ciros pokemon maker caught at the same lv at the same loc.

I actually used the Birth Island AR code posted in a FAQs somewhere...
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#7Godstriker8(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:02:38 PM
Really? When/where is this event? Although tbh, it felt really lame to be just handed Genesect, Celebi, and Meloetta by a deliveryman. So much more satisfying to battle and catch. Thats what I did with Arceus, despite already having the TRU, it felt so much better battling him in the hall of origin.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#8Numbuh100Posted 4/25/2013 6:04:46 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
Really? When/where is this event? Although tbh, it felt really lame to be just handed Genesect, Celebi, and Meloetta by a deliveryman. So much more satisfying to battle and catch. Thats what I did with Arceus, despite already having the TRU, it felt so much better battling him in the hall of origin.

In like the 8th of May they will release Deoxys for DLC on wifi.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#9ReachOutToTruthPosted 4/25/2013 6:08:56 PM
It's impossible to even tell these days.

Back in RBY, you were given a certificate of authenticity when they handed Mew over.

But nowadays, there are websites that let you download exact replicas of event pokemon over their servers. The code is all the same.

Of course, being legitimate helps for trading fodder, but if you're cheating Pokemon why do you need trading?
---
<3 and (/|\) !
http://i.imgur.com/khPxrAW.png
#10Hydra_Gundam_Posted 4/25/2013 6:12:02 PM
My Brith Island Deoxys is my favorite. Its from Hoenn and says Fateful Encounter.

And dat battle theme.

Bloopbloopbloop bleep bleep.
---
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space