This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guys guys! NEW SECRET RUMOR

#1Thunder_man6Posted 4/25/2013 6:44:05 PM
It will more than likely false and get people in to fits of rage and or get peoples hopes up to the point where if it is false, it will ruin the game for them. What rumor am I?

<If you guessed all of them, you'd be right.>

Also, Fairy type isn't real, nor is double starter theory, and all the others.
---
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce
psn: himynameis*Hat (remove the *)
#2darkdragongirlPosted 4/25/2013 6:46:01 PM
No.
---
I hate everything you enjoy.
#3TherianReturnsPosted 4/26/2013 4:40:36 AM
Fairy type isn't happening. It's just a false rumour.
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#4Rad_DudesmanPosted 4/26/2013 4:41:58 AM

The tears that will flow if it turns out to be real will be delicious.
#5FratellolupoPosted 4/26/2013 4:44:20 AM
If the thread isn't a troll i'd guess the customisation of character rumor, because the male protagonist had glasses in one shot and no glasses in another. People re saying it's because they were in alpha / early beta.
---
White 2 FC: 0648 3913 3611
#6TherianReturnsPosted 4/26/2013 4:47:36 AM
Rad_Dudesman posted...

The tears that will flow if it turns out to be real will be delicious.

Well, as the only true Pokemon fan, I wouldn't have a problem with it, at all; but the thing is...there is no chance of it happening.
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#7NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 5:07:09 AM
lol, Therian, how did you ever get started on the 'only true fan' thing? XZD I like it though. Sounds cool when you say it. Very authoritative.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#8TherianReturnsPosted 4/26/2013 5:10:57 AM(edited)
NessEggman posted...
lol, Therian, how did you ever get started on the 'only true fan' thing? XZD I like it though. Sounds cool when you say it. Very authoritative.

Well, I can ascertain complete with full analysis, that no one is as healthy and true a Pokemon fan, as I am. The healthy part solidifies the title. And from what I've seen, others as "Pokemon fans" just aren't as devoted and healthy a fan as I am. Sincerely, Thaddeus.

And of course, people will object, but jealousy is natural.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#9NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 6:26:06 AM
TherianReturns posted...
NessEggman posted...

Well, I can ascertain complete with full analysis, that no one is as healthy and true a Pokemon fan, as I am. The healthy part solidifies the title. And from what I've seen, others as "Pokemon fans" just aren't as devoted and healthy a fan as I am. Sincerely, Thaddeus.

And of course, people will object, but jealousy is natural.

I was going to try to make a case for myself being another true fan.. but I would say "healthy" does not describe my Pokemon fan-ness.

Can I be a true fan in training?
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."