This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So why does everyone hate smogon?

#241piplupmasterPosted 5/3/2013 10:50:46 AM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...
I don't like Smogon because their staff is worthless. Gamefaqs mods are saints compared to those things.

Nope, not even close. Smogon actually has consistency. Though they're much more effective at weeding out trolls though because of the smaller community which is a big reason someusers hate it.

Only 12 year olds just believe whatever others tell them.

smogon mod confirmed

Making quick ignorant assumptions? Child confirmed. I don't even have an account on Smogon.

lol Getting mad over a joke. I'd say what you are, but gamefaqs mods...
---
PSN/Gametag: MGSCalling (mKs member)
My Internet: http://speedtest.net/result/2020151602.png
#242GiftedACIIIPosted 5/3/2013 10:54:11 AM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...
I don't like Smogon because their staff is worthless. Gamefaqs mods are saints compared to those things.

Nope, not even close. Smogon actually has consistency. Though they're much more effective at weeding out trolls though because of the smaller community which is a big reason someusers hate it.

smogon mod confirmed

Making quick ignorant assumptions? Child confirmed. I don't even have an account on Smogon.

Hmm, no wonder you don't like Smogon. Remember what I said about their intolerance for trolls/people with anger issues? Yeah, lol.
#243piplupmasterPosted 5/3/2013 10:57:08 AM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...
Nope, not even close. Smogon actually has consistency. Though they're much more effective at weeding out trolls though because of the smaller community which is a big reasonsomeusers hate it.

smogon mod confirmed

Hmm, no wonder you don't like Smogon. Remember what I said about their intolerance for trolls/people with anger issues? Yeah, lol.

You sound bitter. Try having some kool aid or something to relax.
---
#244GiftedACIIIPosted 5/3/2013 10:59:47 AM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...

smogon mod confirmed

I'm bitter? LOL ok, whatever makes you sleep at night kid.
#245piplupmasterPosted 5/3/2013 11:01:27 AM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...

Yup.You're the one getting mad on a message board and I'm laughing right now. And kid? lol You probably are about 15.
---
#246GiftedACIIIPosted 5/3/2013 11:07:58 AM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...

Yup.You're the one getting mad on a message board and I'm laughing right now. And kid? lol You probably are about 15.

15 seems to be about 5 years more than your maturity level kid. No wonder you hate moderators. lol trying to act like you're cool when it's quite obvious you're raging your hair off at this.
#247piplupmasterPosted 5/3/2013 11:11:05 AM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...

15 seems to be about 5 years more than your maturity level kid. No wonder you hate moderators. lol trying to act like you're cool when it's quite obvious you're raging your hair off at this.

Hahaha Please keep responding. You are giving me a great laugh. You just described yourself. The only way you could get me even slightly mad is if you stop responding and kill my fun. Oh and not denying that you are 15 means you are actually 15 which makes it even funnier because you are probably yelling a your computer right now. :P
---
#248dwdwdw6Posted 5/3/2013 11:18:52 AM
Im here to show the world Im here to show the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!
#249GiftedACIIIPosted 5/3/2013 11:19:44 AM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...

Hahaha Please keep responding. You are giving me a great laugh. You just described yourself. The only way you could get me even slightly mad is if you stop responding and kill my fun. Oh and not denying that you are 15 means you are actually 15 which makes it even funnier because you are probably yelling a your computer right now. :P

Ah, so you admit that you're a troll. Well, it's nice to know you opinion is invalidated for anything that you make. And lol I love the hypocrisy that trolls always make. You haven't denied to being 10. I'll just say I'm at the age where it's normal to have a doctorates degree. Haha, you think I take the internet seriously, this site of all place (I'm not the one with over 2000 karma brah ;) ) and of an admitted troll. Though I'll stop feeding the troll now.
#250piplupmasterPosted 5/3/2013 11:24:44 AM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...

Ah, so you admit that you're a troll. Well, it's nice to know you opinion is invalidated for anything that you make. And lol I love the hypocrisy that trolls always make. You haven't denied to being 10. I'll just say I'm at the age where it's normal to have a doctorates degree. Haha, you think I take the internet seriously, this site of all place (I'm not the one with over 2000 karma brah ;) ) and of an admitted troll. Though I'll stop feeding the troll now.

So I win? GG.You're a horrible troll by the way. Stick to your day job.Oh wait, you're on this site during the daytime. lmao
---