This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So why does everyone hate smogon?

#251LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 3:20:32 AM
^lolno.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
#252GiftedACIIIPosted 5/4/2013 12:01:03 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
^lolno.

haha leave him. He's a butthurt immature little kid. He probably suddenly thinks he's a hot shot because he just turned 19 like so many naive college freshmen.
#253DarkDragon386Posted 5/4/2013 2:32:14 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
^lolno.

haha leave him. He's a butthurt immature little kid. He probably suddenly thinks he's a hot shot because he just turned 19 like so many naive college freshmen.

I remember when I used to be like that.

Ah, the good ole days.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#254piplupmasterPosted 5/4/2013 5:36:11 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
^lolno.

lol 21, graduating university in 2 weeks. Nice try though. And I knew you'd come back. They always do. Still laughing because I thought you would stay away longer bahahaha
---
PSN/Gametag: MGSCalling (mKs member)
My Internet: http://speedtest.net/result/2020151602.png
#255SerperiorThanUPosted 5/4/2013 6:18:43 PM
piplupmaster posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
^lolno.

lol 21, graduating university in 2 weeks. Nice try though. And I knew you'd come back. They always do. Still laughing because I thought you would stay away longer bahahaha

You're really bragging that you're 21 and not 19? Wow, you are immature.
#256piplupmasterPosted 5/4/2013 6:22:03 PM
piplupmaster posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
^lolno.

Nope, that he doesn't know anything. Try again.
---
#257SerperiorThanUPosted 5/4/2013 6:26:51 PM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
^lolno.

That has nothing to do with how anybody something or not as the ages are around the same. It's still the age where immature people are stupid and undeservedly arrogant.
#258piplupmasterPosted 5/4/2013 6:32:43 PM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...

That has nothing to do with how anybody something or not as the ages are around the same. It's still the age where immature people are stupid and undeservedly arrogant.

Sounds like you know a lot about life. As someone who is a winner, I'll give you this one. :)
---
#259GiftedACIIIPosted 5/4/2013 6:33:46 PM
SerperiorThanU posted...
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...

What'd I tell you guys ;) Naive little kids thinking they're hot shots because they're in college. It's the same thing as 15 year olds calling 13 year olds little kids, just hilarious. It's also pretty obvious he has no life seeing how he started on this site when he was 13 and constantly trolling people who make him butthurt.
#260SerperiorThanUPosted 5/4/2013 6:36:33 PM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...

Sounds like you know a lot about life. As someone who is a winner, I'll give you this one. :)

I hope your college degree gives you access to careers that earns you 300K a year like me. Although seeing your brilliant logic of
>you're a smogon mod
>no I'm not
>U MAD?
I fear I'm incorrect.