This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So why does everyone hate smogon?

#271SerperiorThanUPosted 5/4/2013 8:03:30 PM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...

Bahahaha, my friend gave me this account like last year. But assumptions are great. I'm glad you decided to respond, I know how you feel with all that anger lol

You know, your desperation to get him to notice you when he's not even talking to you isn't making you look good. I don't think he's the one of the most mad.

If you just got this account last year why are you using that weird quoting format?

Nobody is trying to get his attention. I know for a fact that he is reading this and getting angry while doing so. And I have no idea, he told me to download gamefox and I did.

Edit: LOL at dodging the money issue.

If he is getting angry, how are you not? I doubt anybody takes this site seriously enough to get mad about it although you seem to be very desperate in trying to get people to listen to you.

Sorry, I didn't see that post. But... you are very sheltered aren't you? A B.S in Accounting won't give you anything near what I'm earning unless you become a chief officer which takes time plus maturity which for you would be a big problem. However seeing the general immaturity and high school arrogance that your posts convey I doubt anything of what you say is even true.

I'm not because I don't take silly arguments seriously. And he is because he keeps responding with a subtle hint of anger in his posts.

And I know it won't now, but it will eventually. Don't act like you made 300k off the bat. And I don't act like this in real life, just on the internet to see angry people get mad.

And guess what? It's working. Went for one, got two lol

So please continue replying, because it's making me laugh.

Hmm, that subtle hint of anger is resounding much more in you than from anyone else really. Actually yours is pretty obvious how you're getting very flustered over an internet discussion. I did make 300K off the bat. Problem? I'm only a couple of years older than you. And so you troll on the internet to see people get mad but you act "good" offline? That sounds like a mental problem. Or perhaps its just immaturity. I sure don't see you getting promoted from the level of high immaturity you're conveying.

lol you actually think I'm even remotely mad? I guess you're trying to vent your own insecurities then. Dude there's nothing to feel bad about finding people who are actually more intelligent than you. It's a humility lesson you need to learn.
#272piplupmasterPosted 5/4/2013 8:07:19 PM
piplupmaster posted...
piplupmaster posted...
You know, your desperation to get him to notice you when he's not even talking to you isn't making you look good. I don't think he's the one of the most mad.

If you just got this account last year why are you using that weird quoting format?

Nobody is trying to get his attention. I know for a fact that he is reading this and getting angry while doing so. And I have no idea, he told me to download gamefox and I did.

Edit: LOL at dodging the money issue.

If he is getting angry, how are you not? I doubt anybody takes this site seriously enough to get mad about it although you seem to be very desperate in trying to get people to listen to you.

Sorry, I didn't see that post. But... you are very sheltered aren't you? A B.S in Accounting won't give you anything near what I'm earning unless you become a chief officer which takes time plus maturity which for you would be a big problem. However seeing the general immaturity and high school arrogance that your posts convey I doubt anything of what you say is even true.

I'm not because I don't take silly arguments seriously. And he is because he keeps responding with a subtle hint of anger in his posts.

And I know it won't now, but it will eventually. Don't act like you made 300k off the bat. And I don't act like this in real life, just on the internet to see angry people get mad.

And guess what? It's working. Went for one, got two lol

So please continue replying, because it's making me laugh.

Hmm, that subtle hint of anger is resounding much more in you than from anyone else really. Actually yours is pretty obvious how you're getting very flustered over an internet discussion. I did make 300K off the bat. Problem? I'm only a couple of years older than you. And so you troll on the internet to see people get mad but you act "good" offline? That sounds like a mental problem. Or perhaps its just immaturity. I sure don't see you getting promoted from the level of high immaturity you're conveying.

lol you actually think I'm even remotely mad? I guess you're trying to vent your own insecurities then. Dude there's nothing to feel bad about finding people who are actually more intelligent than you. It's a humility lesson you need to learn.

Yup, you got me. I'm so angry. You make so much money. Please don't scold me. And yup, I got a mental problem and I'm super immature. And you're smarter than me. Let me humble myself in your presence.
---
PSN/Gametag: MGSCalling (mKs member)
My Internet: http://speedtest.net/result/2020151602.png
#273GiftedACIIIPosted 5/4/2013 8:09:06 PM
LOL You don't know how badly I'm laughing at you piplupmaster lolololol. You think I actually believe the crap you're blabbing lol.
#274SerperiorThanUPosted 5/4/2013 8:11:04 PM
piplupmaster posted...
LMAO at that whole last post about ignoring. You run away from all your problems like that? And why you mad my B.S in accounting is gonna make me more money than whatever lol B.A you have. bahahahaha

This is priceless. See what I mean serp? Be a dear and quote this for him :)

Ok I'll humor you piplupmaster, why do you care so much if he sees your posts or not? Is this not just the internet, like you said? Come on man, use your head, the one you got that accounting degree with.
#275Benjamin_Linus_Posted 5/4/2013 8:11:51 PM
Never seen one guy anger several people this much. Damn. Just ignore that guys, you're feeding the troll.
---
PSN:super_slowmotion
#276piplupmasterPosted 5/4/2013 8:12:44 PM
piplupmaster posted...
LMAO at that whole last post about ignoring. You run away from all your problems like that? And why you mad my B.S in accounting is gonna make me more money than whatever lol B.A you have. bahahahaha

This is priceless. See what I mean serp? Be a dear and quote this for him :)

Ok I'll humor you piplupmaster, why do you care so much if he sees your posts or not? Is this not just the internet, like you said? Come on man, use your head, the one you got that accounting degree with.

tbh, I just wanted him to see the run away from his problems part.
---
#277SerperiorThanUPosted 5/4/2013 8:20:20 PM
Benjamin_Linus_ posted...
Never seen one guy anger several people this much. Damn. Just ignore that guys, you're feeding the troll.

He might not be a troll, he might just have a large superiority complex or some other problems. Anyways, he's not really angering me, more like making me curious and it is a bit amusing to see him describe himself. The one who does anger everyone though is Westonticklee, I admit it. That guy really rustles my jimmies. Of course an account used only for dedicated trolling would.
#278piplupmasterPosted 5/4/2013 8:26:16 PM

he might just have a large superiority complex or some other problems. Anyways, he's not really angering me, more like making me curious and it is a bit amusing to see him describe himself.

Why do people say that to me? And you are angry, stop lying.
---
#279SerperiorThanUPosted 5/4/2013 8:31:28 PM
piplupmaster posted...

he might just have a large superiority complex or some other problems. Anyways, he's not really angering me, more like making me curious and it is a bit amusing to see him describe himself.

Wait, what? You're westonticklee's main?!
#280piplupmasterPosted 5/4/2013 8:33:31 PM
piplupmaster posted...

Wait, what? You're westonticklee's main?!

No, the superiority part >_>
---