This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will Fairy type be weak or strong against?

#1Mudkip43Posted 4/26/2013 2:52:48 AM
I'm curious.. what will the type effectiveness be if it's real?
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#2paiprPosted 4/26/2013 3:05:34 AM
I've heard some suggestion that it could be weak to steel types. And for some reason I could also see it strong to ghost and dark types.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#3Rad_DudesmanPosted 4/26/2013 3:07:30 AM
Super-effective against:

Dragon
Ghost or Dark (just to give the middle finger to Sableye and Spiritomb)

Weak against:

Poison (just to give Poison something else to be SE against)
Steel
#4ajko000Posted 4/26/2013 3:14:37 AM
I always thought it would be strong against Ghost 4x, Dark 4x, and Dragon, and weak against Fire, Fighting, Poison, Steel, Dragon, Psychic, Ice, Electric, and Rock.

Fairies aren't exactly tough, if anything they're only useful against underworldish creatures and things.
---
GameFAQs in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hpdZwuyEmRk
#5Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/26/2013 2:26:01 PM
If it were up me:

Super effective vs.: Dragon, Ghost, and Fighting
Ineffective vs.: Steel, Psychic, Normal

Weak to: Steel, Psychic
Strong against: Dragon, Dark, Fairy
#6Renjiro7Posted 4/26/2013 3:01:43 PM
Why would you make it weak against Steel that already resists more than half the types? Unless it'd be as illogical to not make it weak to Steel as Fire to Water there's no need to make it more powerful.
#7wind64aPosted 4/26/2013 3:04:53 PM
Renjiro7 posted...
Why would you make it weak against Steel that already resists more than half the types? Unless it'd be as illogical to not make it weak to Steel as Fire to Water there's no need to make it more powerful.

One of the most surefire ways to kill a fairy is with cold iron. As Steel seems to represent all metals, it works as a stand in.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#8Thepenguinking2Posted 4/26/2013 3:05:44 PM
fart, potato, moron types.
There will be no fairy type.
---
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#9SirPikachuPosted 4/26/2013 3:14:17 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
fart, potato, moron types.
There will be no fairy type.

Would you rather have a light type?
#10Renjiro7Posted 4/26/2013 3:54:27 PM
wind64a posted...
Renjiro7 posted...

One of the most surefire ways to kill a fairy is with cold iron. As Steel seems to represent all metals, it works as a stand in.

Ok. I'm not really hoping that a new type Fairy is true then.