This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what if; sylveon isnt the only "fairy" type eevelution?

#1paiprPosted 4/26/2013 3:21:56 AM
just a random thought i had (and yes i know its not confirmed to be fairy type let alone that fairy type isnt confirmed as a type)

but what if sylveon isnt the ony fairy type. whats more what if the whole line is made part fairy type?

eevee fairy/normal
jolteon fairy/electric
vaporeon fairy/water
flareon fairy/fire
espeon fairy/psychic
umbreon fairy/dark
leafeon fairy/grass
glaceon fairy/ice
sylveon fairy/ (normal,dragon,fly,nothing)

im pretty sure id be against it, but its an interesting thought, and oddly enough if fairy type was real, i could almost see this fitting well with the line. hmmmmm
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#2TheGaijinPosted 4/26/2013 4:07:58 AM
please stop
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#3paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 4:12:24 AM
TheGaijin posted...
please stop

can't I like having conversations and hypothesizing about stuff, now if only people would do that more than clogg the works.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#4FratellolupoPosted 4/26/2013 4:19:55 AM
paipr posted...
TheGaijin posted...
please stop

can't I like having conversations and hypothesizing about stuff, now if only people would do that more than clogg the works.

Lots of people do but when you opening line goes along the lines of i know this isn't confirmed AND this other thing isn't confirmed, and i have no reason to thing that they ever will be confirmed, (i added this bit for kicks) but how about i postulate a theory with no basis and we can discuss it without having anything to discuss.
---
White 2 FC: 0648 3913 3611
#5paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 4:33:48 AM
There is a basic basis and that's that people are talking about a possible fairy type. I'm merely taking that topic and wondering how it could effect the game and opening a discussion to discuss.
---
#6TherianReturnsPosted 4/26/2013 4:35:50 AM
Fairy type isn't going to be a type in gen 6. Also, the intelligence...or lack there of on these boards is the reason for the various fairy type topics.
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#7NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 4:50:32 AM
Considering speculation is pretty much all we have to talk about anyway, I don't see why it's so bad to make speculation topics, even farfetched ones. I mean, it's not like we have much REAL info to talk about. And I'd rather talk about "what if bubbaboom was fairy/cyber type??/" than "newtwo is ugly" and "fennekin better not be fire/fighting" because if we didn't talk about speculation or things outside known info... those would be the ONLY TWO TOPICS ON THE BOARD.

Anyway, I think it's an interesting theory if they were to go with a new type and sylveon was the new type (weather it's fairy or not fairy). I mean, they are kind of hyping up all the eeveelutions, not just Sylveon. They don't just show Sylveon alone, but with all the other Eevees.

So if Sylveon was our hint at a new type, it might be that they're going to retcon all Eevees into that type.

I think it's pretty unlikely, but I could see it. Kind of.

I can't think of a type that would make sense to give ALL eevees though. Because they don't really share "fairy" qualities, or light qualities or magic qualities or really ANY qualities, other than canine-like qualities, and I really doubt they're making a canine type (nor would Sylveon be the best messenger of that anyway).
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#8paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 6:30:34 AM
NessEggman posted...
Considering speculation is pretty much all we have to talk about anyway, I don't see why it's so bad to make speculation topics, even farfetched ones. I mean, it's not like we have much REAL info to talk about. And I'd rather talk about "what if bubbaboom was fairy/cyber type??/" than "newtwo is ugly" and "fennekin better not be fire/fighting" because if we didn't talk about speculation or things outside known info... those would be the ONLY TWO TOPICS ON THE BOARD.

Anyway, I think it's an interesting theory if they were to go with a new type and sylveon was the new type (weather it's fairy or not fairy). I mean, they are kind of hyping up all the eeveelutions, not just Sylveon. They don't just show Sylveon alone, but with all the other Eevees.

So if Sylveon was our hint at a new type, it might be that they're going to retcon all Eevees into that type.

I think it's pretty unlikely, but I could see it. Kind of.

I can't think of a type that would make sense to give ALL eevees though. Because they don't really share "fairy" qualities, or light qualities or magic qualities or really ANY qualities, other than canine-like qualities, and I really doubt they're making a canine type (nor would Sylveon be the best messenger of that anyway).

word
---
#9CakeOfLiesPosted 4/26/2013 6:44:09 AM
I'll bite instead of arguing about Fairy not existing.

It would suck.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#10pokemonfreak97Posted 4/26/2013 7:00:52 AM
TherianReturns posted...
Fairy type isn't going to be a type in gen 6. Also, the intelligence...or lack there of on these boards is the reason for the various fairy type topics.

1. As much as I dislike the idea, it's still possible.

2. It's "thereof". "There of" makes you sound like someone trying to pretend they're smart and failing.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4