This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New abilities?

#11Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 12:39:53 PM
LordMaine posted...
An ability that changes the opponents type to the last move you hit them with. Essentially an opposite colorchange.

An ability that changes the gender of that Pokemon to the gender the ability holder is.... But it'll have no effect if they're the same gender. ;)

Genderbend <-
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Project X Zone
BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!
#12Stormvale12Posted 4/26/2013 12:41:25 PM
A version of intimidate that decreases Special Attack.
---
White 2 FC: 1679 3141 2693
#13TwiceNightleyPosted 4/26/2013 6:02:29 PM
Overkill

Any time the Pokémon with Overkill takes out an enemy Pokémon with a directly damaging attack (not poison, stealth rocks, etc.), the 'extra damage' is absorbed by the attacker.

For example. if Electivire has Overkill and uses Thunderpunch on Gyrados. If Gyrados has 200 HP, and Electivire's Thunderpunch does 250 damage, Electivire will recover the extra 50 HP. Moves like Guillotine, Destiny Bond and Explosion do not trigger Overkill.
---
"I am the ONLY God." - Albert Wesker
#14NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 6:04:34 PM
Stormvale12 posted...
A version of intimidate that decreases Special Attack.

I like this. This is the only one I've liked so far in this topic... except mine I liked too XZD
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#15BassGSXPosted 4/26/2013 6:11:33 PM
Ferrel:

Positive and negative nature attributes increase and decrease 20% respectively.

Would make an appropriate and broken nature for the Mewtwo form. Can you imagine Timid LO Mewtwo with a +1 CM outspeeding and OHKOing Scarf Kyogre? The only thing that would stop it is priority.