This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you react if Sylveon's type will not be revealed until October?

#21KeeperOfShadowsPosted 4/26/2013 7:11:51 PM(edited)
Luigifan141 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
NessEggman posted...
SlimeStack posted...
Its type doesn't matter until October anyway, so who cares?

I care, because the sooner we know what Sylveon's type is, the faster those stupid specuation topics will end.

Only to be replaced by more speculation topics.

"What moves will it learn?"
"What kinda ability will it get?"
"Will there be another eevelution this gen?"

It won't end for a good while.
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
#22Majora999Posted 4/26/2013 7:14:05 PM
I'd be pretty pissed, actually. Normally I wouldn't care if we didn't learn a Pokémon's type before launch, but it's different with a friggin' Eeveelution, considering their type is basically what defines them, on top of being THE first Pokémon announced after the initial announcement and with all the hyping up of what it's type is.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#23jayman7Posted 4/26/2013 7:35:40 PM
Question: Do we get Xerneas's type?

Because if we do, and it's Fairy, then hey, case closed. No one is seriously going to argue that Sylveon isn't a Fairy-type if the type is actually confirmed to exist.

And if Xerneas is not a Fairy-type, then the big rumor causing people to think Sylveon is will be discredited (Hiro said Xerneas is Fairy-type as well as Sylveon), so we'll hear much less about it (though then the arguments about what type Sylveon is will just go back into full swing...)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#24NekoHime64Posted 4/26/2013 7:45:23 PM
shagohad3 posted...
I think there'd be rioting in the boards and a total break down of the global pokemon community

Doesn't that happen all the time anyway? XD
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#25SilverSockPosted 4/26/2013 8:49:16 PM
jayman7 posted...
Question: Do we get Xerneas's type?

Because if we do, and it's Fairy, then hey, case closed. No one is seriously going to argue that Sylveon isn't a Fairy-type if the type is actually confirmed to exist.

And if Xerneas is not a Fairy-type, then the big rumor causing people to think Sylveon is will be discredited (Hiro said Xerneas is Fairy-type as well as Sylveon), so we'll hear much less about it (though then the arguments about what type Sylveon is will just go back into full swing...)

This is a very good point. We don't really need Sylveon's type if a new type is confirmed to exist or not exist some other way. Honestly I really don't care about what type Sylveon itself is, but it would be nice to end this new type conflict, real or not.
---
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
#26zombiabsolPosted 4/26/2013 8:55:53 PM
I would be excited.

I'm going to enjoy playing this game not knowing certain things about the games pokemon and story.

Though sylveons type would be good to know, as a payment for putting up with this board.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#27Rose_MagePosted 4/26/2013 9:33:03 PM
Other ~ *Shrugs*
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official DEOXYS fan and Caitlin of the Pokemon X board, Official Cherche of the FEA board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l