This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bond Mechanic in X/Y Speculation

#31Davidk92Posted 4/26/2013 12:42:22 PM
I think the Bond mechanic will let Pokemon drive expensive cars, disguise their attacks as day-to-day objects, and cause millions of pounds worth of property damage without worry.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#32JiggsMasterPosted 4/26/2013 12:49:31 PM
SilverSaint7 posted...
JiggsMaster posted...
luigispezzotti posted...
Let's stay on topic please.

Shut up

This is GGFan levels of sad.

What?
---
I don't listen to authority when authority is filled with dumbasses
#33CakeOfLiesPosted 4/26/2013 1:04:09 PM
JiggsMaster posted...
SilverSaint7 posted...
westonticklee posted...
So predictable. Lol! Of course I allow Jiggs on my team. Jiggs is the queen. Anyone who doesn't have Jiggs on their team have sucky teams

Glad you agree

@CakeofDelusions

That is the ugliest most horrible team known to man. Take out Kyurem, Arceus and Deoxys and replace with Jiggs, Jynx and Mr. Mime and your team is fixed

Although I dislike Arceus' and Kyurem's designs, they could both obliterate Jigglypuff with the raise of an eyebrow.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#34JiggsMasterPosted 4/26/2013 1:09:08 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
JiggsMaster posted...
SilverSaint7 posted...
westonticklee posted...
So predictable. Lol! Of course I allow Jiggs on my team. Jiggs is the queen. Anyone who doesn't have Jiggs on their team have sucky teams

Glad you agree

@CakeofDelusions

That is the ugliest most horrible team known to man. Take out Kyurem, Arceus and Deoxys and replace with Jiggs, Jynx and Mr. Mime and your team is fixed

Although I dislike Arceus' and Kyurem's designs, they could both obliterate Jigglypuff with the raise of an eyebrow.

Please, Jiggs would destroy them the minute her pokeball was held up about to be thrown.
---
I don't listen to authority when authority is filled with dumbasses
#35Cheesepower5Posted 4/26/2013 1:20:31 PM
Davidk92 posted...
I think the Bond mechanic will let Pokemon drive expensive cars, disguise their attacks as day-to-day objects, and cause millions of pounds worth of property damage without worry.

And of course, lots of consequence free sex and explosions.
---
Official Naga Raja of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
Official King Marth of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board
#36SpacePirateKhanPosted 4/26/2013 4:33:04 PM
I like your idea, but it makes way too much sense for GameFreak to implement it.
Hope to be proven wrong~
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#37NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 4:49:19 PM
That would be annoying to have an ever-changing Hidden Power until you maxed bond... (Though, you could have hidden power just be a random generated for each Pokemon, and not calculated on IV)

Also, there would be no need to "fix" Trick Room, as people would max their bond to get all 31 spreads, so all Pokemon would have 31 IV in Speed.

If they go this way, I would like to see a lot more focus on unlocking moves and abilities through breeding. Perhaps all hidden abilities can be obtainable by experimental/chain breeding? And many more moves "locked" into egg moves.

Because right now IVs are like 95% of the reason I breed, and I like the concept of breeding and don't want to see it go away.

....... Actually, thinking about it... breeding for nature/ability/etc. as it is would be enough. I guess I breed for IVs AFTER messing with all that, and I'd be perfectly happy just waiting til I got the right nature and ability and moves. I don't need all that 500-eggs-to-test-for-IVs stuff...
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#38Brandon042487Posted 4/26/2013 7:49:36 PM
My guess the "Bond" is just a Friendship meter.
---
<(*-*)>