This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what animal that you like has been represented, but in your opinion not very wel

#1paiprPosted 4/26/2013 10:47:18 AM
What animal that you like has not been properly represented in Pokemon in your opinion? Why?

for me its owls. Favorite type of bird. We have hoot-hoot and its evo noctowl. Two pretty sweet owls. Problem is not only are they the overly used normal flying type, but there stats and move pool tend to leave alot to be desired. And with so many great species of owls out there the fact that these two are the only two Pokemon that are owls is even further disappointing.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#2Thepenguinking2Posted 4/26/2013 10:49:57 AM
Panda.
---
Pokemon red randomizer nuzlocke! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/367023-pokemon-red-version/66003773
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#3NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 10:50:32 AM
Ice creams. I think we need newer and better ice creams. Also, trashes, balls, piles of sludge, and mimes.

In seriousness, though, I totally agree with owls. I want to see many more and some powerful ones, too.

I also want to say... spiders. We had an amazing tarantula, which I loved, but what abouth other arachnids? I realize Ariados is supposed to be based on a spider, but it looks almost nothing like a spider, and it is one of the crappiest Pokemon ever with its terrible movepool and stats.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#4wind64aPosted 4/26/2013 10:52:59 AM
Bunnies. Bunearly line dropped the ball by becoming innuendo city, and the charge brothers don't even properly look like bunnies at all. Azumarill is useable, but still doesn't properly look like one, or show the fun bouncy side at all.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#5AaronHutchPosted 4/26/2013 10:54:18 AM
bats
---
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56
#6Hydra_Gundam_Posted 4/26/2013 10:54:21 AM
Bats. A cool animal. Only to be an annoyance every other cave.
---
Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
#7Thepenguinking2Posted 4/26/2013 10:55:26 AM
AaronHutch posted...
bats

Crobat, gliscor.
---
Pokemon red randomizer nuzlocke! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/367023-pokemon-red-version/66003773
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#8paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 10:55:36 AM
NessEggman posted...
Ice creams. I think we need newer and better ice creams. Also, trashes, balls, piles of sludge, and mimes.

In seriousness, though, I totally agree with owls. I want to see many more and some powerful ones, too.

I also want to say... spiders. We had an amazing tarantula, which I loved, but what abouth other arachnids? I realize Ariados is supposed to be based on a spider, but it looks almost nothing like a spider, and it is one of the crappiest Pokemon ever with its terrible movepool and stats.

ironically if you count their legs they both seems to come up short for spider leg count requirements. Wonder if there is something game freak has against actual eight legged spiders.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#9iKhanicPosted 4/26/2013 10:56:08 AM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Panda.

Snorlax

Anyway, I'd like to see the Tiger better represented. Landorus-T is an extremely ugly pokemon, and Raikou's a sabretoothed cat.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#10CakeOfLiesPosted 4/26/2013 10:59:11 AM
I think we need another bee.
Beedrill and Vespiquen aren't exactly powerhouses...
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.