This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So if Skarmory gets an evo, would it be Uber?

#1iKhanicPosted 4/26/2013 11:25:30 AM
And what about Eviolite Skarmory?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/26/2013 11:35:10 AM
Eviolite Skarmory would be beautiful.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3JacK_1S_BKPosted 4/26/2013 11:37:44 AM
Hey, let's create a topic about something that will never happen, and fantasize about that something that will never happen.

Oh wait, I'm posting in one!
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#4iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 11:39:03 AM
JacK_1S_BK posted...
Hey, let's create a topic about something that will never happen, and fantasize about that something that will never happen.

Actually, it's talked about a lot. Especially considering that Skarmory can't learn Hyper Beam.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#5JacK_1S_BKPosted 4/26/2013 11:41:01 AM
iKhanic posted...
JacK_1S_BK posted...

Actually, it's talked about a lot. Especially considering that Skarmory can't learn Hyper Beam.

Next let's justify said impossibility in that same topic!

Oh wait, I'm still posting in one!!
---
BACK
Jack has done nothing but...acts all innocent and... he honestly thought he was being helpful...~~HylianWarrior
#6Thepenguinking2Posted 4/26/2013 11:42:12 AM
Skarmory is physically defensive enough. Eviolite skarmory would make it rival shuckle.
---
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#7_KGC_Posted 4/26/2013 11:42:37 AM
Don't see how it's impossible for Skarmory to get an evolution. :/
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#8MalkyeaImbakPosted 4/26/2013 11:49:38 AM
if skarmory gets a evolution i'd be super pissed (that thing would wall the entire meta

I can see it now

Sturdy eviolite carefule 252 hp 252 sp def 4 def

Roost, entry hazard A, brave bird, Whirlwind

choiced Trick pokemon will be in like every battle just to stop this guy
#9reaverzPosted 4/26/2013 12:02:28 PM(edited)
iKhanic posted...
JacK_1S_BK posted...

Even though it's not infallible, this line of argument does sort of make sense. The ability to learn Hyper Beam or Giga Impact is often a rough indicator of whether or not the Pokemon is fully-evolved or "complete." Though there are plenty of examples where the Pokemon was considered fully-evolved at one point and could still learn Hyper Beam, such as Porygon and Dusclops.

That being said, there are also some examples of Pokemon that couldn't learn Hyper Beam but their later-gen evolution became able to, like Gligar and Nosepass. There's even one example of a Pokemon who received a pre-evolution and suddenly became compatible with Hyper Beam, that example being Mantine.

Considering that this last one is Skarmory's special counterpart, there's just as much precedent for a Skarmory pre-evo (which would make Skarmory compatible with Hyper Beam) than there is for a Skarmory evolution (that would learn Hyper Beam).
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#10PK_GamingPosted 4/26/2013 11:00:28 PM
what if the skarmroy is like dusknoir, and they give it like 5 more defense

eviolite Skarmory on the other hand... (vomits)
---
Everything that bores me has gotta go!
~Yosuke