This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon is for little kids.

#11darkdragongirlPosted 4/26/2013 1:00:54 PM
scrappybristol posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
I had that girlfriend issue a couple days ago. Dump her.

As the rule goes, there is always someone hotter.

The rule also states that the hotter they are, the harder they are to please.

That's why I usually avoid relationships. Makes the other person think you're invested in them. Lies, lies...I cannot say that line or I will be moderated.
---
I hate everything you enjoy.
#12Chaos GenesisPosted 4/26/2013 1:21:41 PM
I have never heard anyone say this, at least not in the last five years.

There was a nice line of people well older than the targeted audience for this game waiting for Black and White 2 and not once did anyone in the mall make a single comment about it other than "oh I wonder what game is being released".
---
PKMN Black 2: 4900 3748 6340 | 3DS: 1204 0469 8787
http://gpxplus.net/user/Spades+Slick/
#13scrappybristolPosted 4/26/2013 1:29:33 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
scrappybristol posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

That's why I usually avoid relationships. Makes the other person think you're invested in them. Lies, lies...I cannot say that line or I will be moderated.

Say it anyway. I mean YOLO right?
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#14darkdragongirlPosted 4/26/2013 1:37:57 PM
scrappybristol posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
scrappybristol posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

Say it anyway. I mean YOLO right?

I was on warned last week. I'm passing.
---
I hate everything you enjoy.
#15fallenKlNGPosted 4/26/2013 2:12:42 PM
Even though the target audience is for people of all ages, the fact is, the average Pokemon player are kids. Don't get me wrong, I know a TON of adults and young adults play Pokemon, but the majority of adults don't play Pokemon or anything Nintendo for the matter. The reason everyone associates Pokemon with kids is because it actually is mostly kids that play these games.

As a 21 year old, I still love the Pokemon series, and don't think I'll ever "outgrow" it any time soon. Let people say what they wanna say. Don't let it get to you, and don't waste your time trying to change their opinion of you or Pokemon.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#16MasterAdeptAlexPosted 4/26/2013 2:56:16 PM(edited)
That girl of yours, TC is not worth it if she doesn't accept the fact that you play pokemon. She doesn't have to know you play pokemon. Like play it when you're not around her. Tell her you quit or something and play it only in private by yourself.
---
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
#17NeoFalconHavokPosted 4/26/2013 3:06:05 PM
westonticklee posted...
Maybe cause it is for little kids? >_>

---
"If this guy has a problem with GameFaqs users that like Nintendo games, he can kiss my ass."
LMFAO
#18FaustXIIPosted 4/26/2013 3:42:32 PM
For your girlfriend trouble... Tell her everyone is a child inside, and if she doesn't love that part of you then there's something wrong in the relationship. A man not a boy? What does that mean? Why don't you just turn to ******* stone and not express a single emotion? Since emotions are for children and women, of course... Will she love you completely THEN?

Ugh, it's always this same crap.
#19MM125Posted 4/26/2013 3:47:00 PM
MasterAdeptAlex posted...
That girl of yours, TC is not worth it if she doesn't accept the fact that you play pokemon. She doesn't have to know you play pokemon. Like play it when you're not around her. Tell her you quit or something and play it only in private by yourself.

I don't think lying is the best relationship advice you can give.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#20GiftedACIIIPosted 4/26/2013 5:05:42 PM
I think there are many other reasons that she would think you as a boy other than playing Pokemon TC, though that certainly does help.