This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Save the Gym Leader Part II

#411alpha-apePosted 4/29/2013 6:38:12 AM(edited)
Ending results:

CHAMPION: Morty

2nd: Blue
3rd: Lt. Surge
4th: Juan
5th: Clair
6th: Bugsy >:(
7th: Flannery
8th: Volkner
9th: Whitney
10th: Blaine
11th: Giovanni
12th: Chuck
13th: Sabrina
14th: Gardenia
15th: Iris
16th: Wattson
17th: Skyla
18th: Chili
19th: Candice
20th: Cheren
21st: Brock
22nd: Falkner
23rd: Cilan
24th: Erika
25th: Wallace
26th: Drayden
27th: Jasmine
28th: Byron
29th: Winona
30th: Maylene
31st: Koga
32nd: Brycen
33rd: Crasher Wake
34th: Elesa
35th: Burgh
36th: Roark
37th: Cress
38th: Roxanne
39th: Pryce
40th: Janine
41st: Clay
42nd: Misty
43rd: Marlon
44th: Roxie
45th: Norman
46th: Tate
47th: Brawly
48th: Fantina
49th: Liza
50th: Lenora

We've reached the end, Morty won!
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
#412YanuraPosted 4/29/2013 6:22:29 AM
Congrats Morty. I'm glad he and Blue made the top 2 sadly, Brock was a bit behind but oh well. Good game.
#413alpha-apePosted 4/29/2013 6:40:18 AM
Just like with Pichu and Jigglypuff in the SSB game, Skyla and Whitney got killed in my sleep... Congrats to Morty though, since he is a deserving winner! Thanks to EpicYoshi801 for setting this game up!
---
#414XxWontonxXPosted 4/29/2013 6:50:05 AM
Dammit I was going to wait and save Blue but I had English class -.- smh school lol. Oh well I like Morty though. First time my fav didn't win one of these XD
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#415alpha-apePosted 4/29/2013 6:55:32 AM
XxWontonxX posted...
Dammit I was going to wait and save Blue but I had English class -.- smh school lol. Oh well I like Morty though. First time my fav didn't win one of these XD

Lol yeah my favorite has never won -_- They always get killed in my sleep XD
---
#416EpicYoshi801(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:02:36 AM
XxWontonxX posted...

I had English class too. Even if I had access to a computer, it wouldn't have been 2 hours.

alpha-ape posted...
Just like with Pichu and Jigglypuff in the SSB game, Skyla and Whitney got killed in my sleep... Congrats to Morty though, since he is a deserving winner! Thanks to EpicYoshi801 for setting this game up!

No problem, it was a lot of fun! Also, the 6 second gap that killed Pichu was easily the most tragic thing to happen in the SSB game. That same gap also killed Blaine.

Thanks to everyone who joined in this game, and I'm happy you all enjoyed it! I honestly thought that Morty would be one of the earlier ones to die. I don't have anything against him, but I didn't know people liked him that much.
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#417XxWontonxXPosted 4/29/2013 7:03:52 AM
So congrats to Morty, I was really confident that my favorite (Blue) would win this as my favorite has won the past two but oh well whatever, you can't win them all ;) still got 2nd though :D

You guys wanna do a 4th one?
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#418XxWontonxXPosted 4/29/2013 7:06:13 AM
Oh yeah, *buries Blue alongside my girls, Clair, Flannery, Whitney, and Skyla*

*sobs and admits defeat*
---
#419XxWontonxXPosted 4/29/2013 7:07:56 AM
alpha-ape posted...
XxWontonxX posted...

Lol yeah my favorite has never won -_- They always get killed in my sleep XD

Lol yeah I've noticed that XD oh well next time! Lol.

I was lucky that Marth and Rosalina were popular with others as well in the first two games.
---
#420Luigifan141Posted 4/29/2013 7:07:57 AM
How did Morty win? I was expecting Lt. Surge to somehow win, but not Morty. XD

Anyway, it's been fun like always! I'm said that Wattson had no other supporters besides me, since he's the only likable Gym Leader in Hoenn IMO. But yeah, I'm satisfied that Blaine just barley made it into the Top 10, and I'm also happy that Lt. Surge and Blue managed to get into the Top 3. Good game everyone!

Does anyone want to start another Save the Character topic? After playing three constructive games, I'm getting a bit burned out, but if it's something interesting like that Save the Stage idea that EpicYoshi801 posted a few pages back, then I'll definitely participate in another one! A Save the Console topic could also be interesting.
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario