This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Save the Gym Leader Part II

#421alpha-apePosted 4/29/2013 7:08:33 AM
XxWontonxX posted...
So congrats to Morty, I was really confident that my favorite (Blue) would win this as my favorite has won the past two but oh well whatever, you can't win them all ;) still got 2nd though :D

You guys wanna do a 4th one?

I'm in. What series?
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
#422EpicYoshi801(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:10:44 AM(edited)
XxWontonxX posted...
So congrats to Morty, I was really confident that my favorite (Blue) would win this as my favorite has won the past two but oh well whatever, you can't win them all ;) still got 2nd though :D

You guys wanna do a 4th one?

When I started this game, my initial prediction was that Blue would win. I wasn't very far off. As for a 4th game, I would really enjoy that. I don't care what it is, as long as enough people are interested in it.

Also, I just felt like posting the results of the past Save the Character games.

Super Smash Bros.:

Champion:
Marth

Dead:
2nd: Mewtwo
3rd: Ike
4th: Olimar
5th Toon Link
6th: Donkey Kong
7th: Wolf
8th: Yoshi
9th: Pichu
10th: Roy
11th: Kirby
12th: Lucas
13th: King Dedede
14th: Zelda
15th: Jigglypuff
16th: Mario
17th: Pikachu
18th: Samus
19th: Ness
20th: Mr. Game & Watch
21st: Lucario
22nd: Young Link
23rd: Diddy Kong
24th: Sonic
25th: Luigi
26th: Pit
27th: Bowser
28th: Sheik
29th: Link
30th: Pokémon Trainer
31st: Captain Falcon
32nd: Wario
33rd: Ganondorf
34th: R.O.B.
35th: Peach
36th: Ice Climbers
37th: Zero Suit Samus
38th: Falco
39th: Dr. Mario
40th: Fox
41st: Meta Knight
42nd: Snake

Mario Kart:

CHAMPION
Rosalina

-------------------------------------
DEAD
2nd: Yoshi
3rd: King Boo
4th: Mametchi
5th: Luigi
6th Toad
7th: Wario
8th: Daisy
9th: Honey Queen
10th: Waluigi
11th: Petey Piranha
12th: Bowser Jr.
13th: Baby Peach
14th: Toadette
15th: Shy Guy
16th: Metal Mario
17th: Dry Bowser
18th: Wiggler
19th: Baby Luigi
20th: Koopa Troopa
21st: Mario
22nd: Funky Kong
23rd: Bowser
24th: Diddy Kong
25th: Baby Mario
26th: Lakitu
27th: Donkey Kong Jr.
28th: Mii
29th: Birdo
30th: Dry Bones
31st: Paratroopa
32nd: Baby Daisy
33rd: Ms. Pac-Man
34th: Peach
35th: Donkey Kong
36th: Blinky
37th: R.O.B.
38th: Pac-Man
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#423alpha-apePosted 4/29/2013 7:12:52 AM
XxWontonxX posted...
Oh yeah, *buries Blue alongside my girls, Clair, Flannery, Whitney, and Skyla*

*sobs and admits defeat*

*joins in the memorial, while removing each gravestone*

We've gotta tidy it up here for the dead of the next series XD
---
#424Fit-It_FelixPosted 4/29/2013 7:16:46 AM
WHY DlD MY WAIFU BUGSY DIE?????????????????????????????????????
#425alpha-apePosted 4/29/2013 7:17:37 AM
Fit-It_Felix posted...
WHY DlD MY WAIFU BUGSY DIE?????????????????????????????????????

Because no one felt the need to save him XD
---
#426YanuraPosted 4/29/2013 7:17:40 AM
If you guys make another one, I'll join in. Not fussed about what it is.
#427Luigifan141Posted 4/29/2013 7:19:36 AM
I really like the idea of a Save the Console game. Should I start that? The only problem is that I won't know what board to put it on, so does anyone have any suggestions? (Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, maybe even an older console's board like the DS or N64?)
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario
#428alpha-apePosted 4/29/2013 7:24:48 AM
Luigifan141 posted...
I really like the idea of a Save the Console game. Should I start that? The only problem is that I won't know what board to put it on, so does anyone have any suggestions? (Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, maybe even an older console's board like the DS or N64?)

That's okay. If there are going to be many consoles in this, I think it is best to do it on a board where there are many users, so we aren't still playing it after a month. What board it is I don't care, it can be anything.
---
#429Luigifan141Posted 4/29/2013 7:32:38 AM(edited)
alpha-ape posted...
Luigifan141 posted...

That's okay. If there are going to be many consoles in this, I think it is best to do it on a board where there are many users, so we aren't still playing it after a month. What board it is I don't care, it can be anything.

Hm... Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, and PS3 all seem to get a lot of traffic, but there are fanboys on those boards that will prefer one console. Ex. Wii U will have Nintendo consoles saved more than others, PS3 will have Sony consoles save more than others, etc.

Is there a general gaming discussion board? Maybe we could put the Save the Console topic there, since that would have unbiased opinions for the most part.

EDIT: I can't seem to find a general gaming board, but I found a board that might work:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/204-classic-gaming
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario
#430alpha-apePosted 4/29/2013 7:35:42 AM
Luigifan141 posted...
alpha-ape posted...
Luigifan141 posted...

Hm... Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, and PS3 all seem to get a lot of traffic, but there are fanboys on those boards that will prefer one console. Ex. Wii U will have Nintendo consoles saved more than others, PS3 will have Sony consoles save more than others, etc.

Is there a general gaming discussion board? Maybe we could put the Save the Console topic there, since that would have unbiased opinions for the most part.

EDIT: I can't seem to find a general gaming board, but I found a board that might work:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/204-classic-gaming

That board seems OK. It isn't really flooded with users, but we can always consider lowering the time between saves if it goes too slow.
---