This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Save the Gym Leader Part II

#441alpha-apePosted 4/29/2013 7:19:44 AM
pokemonzero posted...
I actually meant 50 human pokemon characters. But that works too.

Or both, could be a nice variation XD
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
#442Luigifan141Posted 4/29/2013 7:34:49 AM
Okay, I'm just about ready to post it, but I have a couple questions first before I post the Save the Console topic:

1. With the upcoming Xbox announcement coming up in May, should I include the "Xbox 720" in the list? Or should I just not include it?

2. Should I include varations of certain systems, such as the Game Boy Pocket or the Game Boy Advance SP? Or would that be considered filler?

I have a class to attend right now, so I'll post the topic when I get back from that!
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario
#443alpha-apePosted 4/29/2013 7:44:42 AM
Luigifan141 posted...
Okay, I'm just about ready to post it, but I have a couple questions first before I post the Save the Console topic:

1. With the upcoming Xbox announcement coming up in May, should I include the "Xbox 720" in the list? Or should I just not include it?

Sure, why not

2. Should I include varations of certain systems, such as the Game Boy Pocket or the Game Boy Advance SP? Or would that be considered filler?

That depends on how many systems got included. But I'll say yes for now

I have a class to attend right now, so I'll post the topic when I get back from that!

---
#444EpicYoshi801(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 8:19:26 AM
If we ever get to a point where we've done 20 or more of these topics, we should do a Save the Champions topic. :P
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#445alpha-apePosted 4/29/2013 9:09:12 AM
EpicYoshi801 posted...
If we ever get to a point where we've done 20 or more of these topics, we should do a Save the Champions topic. :P

Lol yeah, or just top 5 or 10s with lesser topics. Pichu wants another chance XD
---
#446Luigifan141Posted 4/29/2013 9:56:18 AM
Alright, here it is!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/204-classic-gaming/66079931

I decided to not include duplicate consoles such as the Game Boy Pocket and 3DS XL, but the list is still very meaty regardless.
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario
#447XxWontonxXPosted 4/29/2013 6:26:00 PM
Pokemonzero, can you explain your idea for save the character again for pokemon? I think we might do it. Just need a better understanding of it
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#448pokemonzeroPosted 4/29/2013 6:38:07 PM
XxWontonxX posted...
Pokemonzero, can you explain your idea for save the character again for pokemon? I think we might do it. Just need a better understanding of it

In the first topic you have people nominate pokemon/pokehumans (You can allow people multiple noms per post and/or let people post nom(s) every so often) and the top 50 are in the second topic which is the save the pokecharacter topic
---
Volunteer at DWP. Jobs done 23--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Official Victini of every pokemon board.