This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I haven't played Pokemon since Pokemon Yellow.

#11Obeyy00Posted 4/26/2013 4:02:55 PM
NeoFalconHavok posted...
BW is good, but stay away from BW2.

agreed
#12NeoFalconHavokPosted 4/26/2013 4:11:43 PM
kirbydude385 posted...
NeoFalconHavok posted...
The only thing good about BW2 is that Iris is the champion, but that ain't enough to wash the mediocrity of it out of my mouth.

uhhhhhhhh

>most pokemon in any regional dex
>PWT
>tons of legendaries
>lots of postgame content
>lengthy main game

>great pokemon early on
>expanded unova into a very good region

Nothing that actually makes the game godly like everyone makes it out to be. Unova should've been a quote "good region" in the first installment. And tons of legendaries? That's been a problem since RSE since the focus has been stripped away from normal pokemon in favor of Ball spam fests.

It's just another weak ass special edition with story as it's main draw, and it's no better than any other pokemon storyline. Oh noes! Another evil team gets all the spotlight because they want to use legendaries to take over the world! Now with more daddy issues
---
"If this guy has a problem with GameFaqs users that like Nintendo games, he can kiss my ass."
LMFAO
#13Pendragon71037Posted 4/26/2013 4:40:45 PM
NeoFalconHavok posted...
kirbydude385 posted...
NeoFalconHavok posted...
The only thing good about BW2 is that Iris is the champion, but that ain't enough to wash the mediocrity of it out of my mouth.

uhhhhhhhh

>most pokemon in any regional dex
>PWT
>tons of legendaries
>lots of postgame content
>lengthy main game

>great pokemon early on
>expanded unova into a very good region

Nothing that actually makes the game godly like everyone makes it out to be. Unova should've been a quote "good region" in the first installment. And tons of legendaries? That's been a problem since RSE since the focus has been stripped away from normal pokemon in favor of Ball spam fests.

It's just another weak ass special edition with story as it's main draw, and it's no better than any other pokemon storyline. Oh noes! Another evil team gets all the spotlight because they want to use legendaries to take over the world! Now with more daddy issues

How does the PWT and post game content not matter?
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.