This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If there isn't a poison legendary then i feel gamefreak truly abondoned the type

#1TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/26/2013 5:10:19 PM
Every type has a legend so far except poison and NO the llama stuck in a fence doesn't count.

Poison is arguebly the worst type in the game. Ice is a good type for the moves, just the pokemon themselves suck to use. However poison is suspectable to the worst SE moves, has no use against other types since they either resist it or are immune, and there are better se moves to use on grass type.

What would a legendary poison type be
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#2Davidk92Posted 4/26/2013 5:11:43 PM
I was once asked to make a Fakemon Poison Legendary, so I made a grim reaper made out of toxic gas and radiation. It's name was Deathfall.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#3NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 5:16:31 PM
There wasn't a bug legendary until last game, so they may make a poison legendary now... I would like to see one -- I love poison types.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#4niklnipPosted 4/26/2013 5:18:12 PM
Llama stuck in a fence? o~o
---
Black 2 Friend Code [Nikl]: 0433-7110-2756
Official Swoobat of the Pokemon X board
#5NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 5:22:56 PM
niklnip posted...

Arceus XZD

Also, if Xernas (or whatever its name is) ends up being Poison type, I wonder if people will call sexism XZD
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#6Rad_DudesmanPosted 4/26/2013 5:24:54 PM
They'll ignore Poison once again and give Water an attack with a 30% chance to badly poison the foe.
#7TIGERJACKS0N-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 5:24:57 PM
NessEggman posted...
niklnip posted...

Arceus XZD

Also, if Xernas (or whatever its name is) ends up being Poison type, I wonder if people will call sexism XZD

How so
---
#8TIGERJACKS0N-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 5:25:39 PM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
They'll ignore Poison once again and give Water an attack with a 30% chance to badly poison the foe.

30% = 100%
---
#9uwnimPosted 4/26/2013 5:26:08 PM
Poison isn't that bad defensively. Weak to Psychic and Ground; resists Fighting, Bug, Grass and Poison.

The EQ weakness is bad, but fighting is a great resist and bug is pretty useful.
---
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
#10NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 5:30:04 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
NessEggman posted...
niklnip posted...

Arceus XZD

How so

Well, since people are linking them to chromosomes and stuff, X = female, Y = male... I could see someone coming up with some farfetched "analysis" that the "X" legendary being poison is some kind of misogyny (saying women are the poison of society or something XZD)

I have a feeling there will be SOMEONE that says SOMETHING about Xernas being sexist at some point.
---