This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If there isn't a poison legendary then i feel gamefreak truly abondoned the type

#11Davidk92Posted 4/26/2013 5:31:22 PM
No one likes Deathfall...? :(
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#12TIGERJACKS0N-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 5:32:01 PM
NessEggman posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
NessEggman posted...
niklnip posted...
Llama stuck in a fence? o~o

Arceus XZD

Also, if Xernas (or whatever its name is) ends up being Poison type, I wonder if people will call sexism XZD

How so

Well, since people are linking them to chromosomes and stuff, X = female, Y = male... I could see someone coming up with some farfetched "analysis" that the "X" legendary being poison is some kind of misogyny (saying women are the poison of society or something XZD)

I have a feeling there will be SOMEONE that says SOMETHING about Xernas being sexist at some point.

They kinda are though

Never trust a big butt and smile...
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#13NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 5:33:49 PM
Davidk92 posted...

Oh, I forgot to comment on that when I read it.

I liked the idea but I think it's a little unfitting for Pokemon. Well, they could probably work a reaper in there somehow but it would have to be super cutesied-up. And the name would have to be changed too XZD

But I like the base concepts!
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#14Davidk92Posted 4/26/2013 5:35:56 PM
NessEggman posted...
Davidk92 posted...

I liked the idea but I think it's a little unfitting for Pokemon. Well, they could probably work a reaper in there somehow but it would have to be super cutesied-up. And the name would have to be changed too XZD

You mean like Duskull?

I suppose you're right about the other points, though. I was just trying to go for something that still connected to poison (i.e. death) that would still make a cool legendary.
---
~Walter Bagehot
#15Renjiro7Posted 4/26/2013 5:47:30 PM
The Z Pokemon might be Poison as it'll probably be a snake.
#16NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 5:51:57 PM
Davidk92 posted...
NessEggman posted...
Davidk92 posted...

You mean like Duskull?

I suppose you're right about the other points, though. I was just trying to go for something that still connected to poison (i.e. death) that would still make a cool legendary.

Yeah, I think a death-themed legendary would be fine... But thinking about it now, reaper seems more like a Ghost-type thing. I think illness is a better theme than death for a poison-type legendary. Like, a Pokemon that represents all disease!
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#17Davidk92Posted 4/26/2013 5:54:45 PM
NessEggman posted...
Davidk92 posted...
NessEggman posted...
Davidk92 posted...

You mean like Duskull?

Yeah, I think a death-themed legendary would be fine... But thinking about it now, reaper seems more like a Ghost-type thing. I think illness is a better theme than death for a poison-type legendary. Like, a Pokemon that represents all disease!

Hm... maybe a reaper legendary, an illness legendary, a war-themed Fighting legendary, and if it's a real type a Light/Fairy-themed antichrist legendary?
---
~Walter Bagehot
#18person_pitchPosted 4/26/2013 6:01:44 PM
The Y chromosome is the male sex chromosome in humans. It does not apply to other animals the same way. In birds (Yveltal) for instance, the Y chromosome is the female sex chromosome.
#19Grammar_manPosted 5/1/2013 10:26:05 AM
My thoughts on a Legendary poison-type is the obvious Poison/Dragon. It is WAAAY overdue.
#20Pooo869Posted 5/1/2013 10:29:25 AM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Rad_Dudesman posted...
They'll ignore Poison once again and give Water an attack with a 30% chance to badly poison the foe.

30% = 100%

85% accuracy = 10%
---
Black 2 FC - 3869-6069-8826 -PSN- Pooo869
"You know you and I are alike, we do not fear the things we must do"