This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If there isn't a poison legendary then i feel gamefreak truly abondoned the type

#21wind64aPosted 5/1/2013 9:31:09 AM
Davidk92 posted...
NessEggman posted...
Davidk92 posted...
NessEggman posted...
Davidk92 posted...
No one likes Deathfall...? :(

Oh, I forgot to comment on that when I read it.

I liked the idea but I think it's a little unfitting for Pokemon. Well, they could probably work a reaper in there somehow but it would have to be super cutesied-up. And the name would have to be changed too XZD

But I like the base concepts!

You mean like Duskull?

I suppose you're right about the other points, though. I was just trying to go for something that still connected to poison (i.e. death) that would still make a cool legendary.

Yeah, I think a death-themed legendary would be fine... But thinking about it now, reaper seems more like a Ghost-type thing. I think illness is a better theme than death for a poison-type legendary. Like, a Pokemon that represents all disease!

Hm... maybe a reaper legendary, an illness legendary, a war-themed Fighting legendary, and if it's a real type a Light/Fairy-themed antichrist legendary?

I remember thinking of a Poison Legendary that looks like a double helix of Weezing. It would be named Virulian and be the source of the Pokerus.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#22themagicpainmanPosted 5/1/2013 9:47:30 AM(edited)
I'd love to see legendaries based on the 4 Horsemen. Make them actual horses maybe. They could even be the roamers.

War: Dark/Fire
Death: Dark/Ghost
Pestilence: Dark/Poison
Famine: Got me here... Maybe Dark/Bug and be sort of locust-swarm themed?

And yes I know those aren't the original 4, but they're what everyone knows.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#23Davidk92Posted 5/1/2013 9:52:55 AM
themagicpainman posted...
I'd love to see legendaries based on the 4 Horsemen. Make them actual horses maybe. They could even be the roamers.

War: Dark/Fire
Death: Dark/Ghost
Pestilence: Dark/Poison
Famine: Got me here... Maybe Dark/Bug and be sort of locust-swarm themed?

And yes I know those aren't the original 4, but they're what everyone knows.

I'd prefer a Conquest themed horseman instead of a Famine one, but if we did have Famine, why not Dark/Ground?

I'd also make them centaurs instead of straight horses, and name them after their descriptions in the bible (Redhorse, Blackhorse, Whitehorse, Palehorse)
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#24VegantoKeensPosted 5/1/2013 9:54:13 AM
Strife and Fury!
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#25themagicpainmanPosted 5/1/2013 9:57:07 AM(edited)
My only problem with Conquest is that it and War are very similar. Though if there was Conquest instead of Famine one could be Dark/Fire and another Dark/Fighting I suppose.

And Dark/Ground makes sense for famine, as do the centaurs. They could even be the enemies of the Swords of Justice.

Strife and Fury!

I love Darksiders but I'd prefer that stay in its own universe/lore.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#26acety2Posted 5/1/2013 9:57:35 AM
Renjiro7 posted...
The Z Pokemon might be Poison as it'll probably be a snake.

This makes the most sense to me. Hopefully its true.
---
Official Scientist of Team Mirror. Shadow Pkmn=Gengar "Clan High Five." Oh Yea.
3DS FC:5370-1242-4704 http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#27Thepenguinking2Posted 5/1/2013 9:57:48 AM
That'd make it better, but unless fairy type is real (It isn't), it will remain the worst type..
---
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#28Davidk92Posted 5/1/2013 9:58:01 AM
themagicpainman posted...
My only problem with Conquest is that it and War are very similar. Though if there was Conquest instead of Famine one could be Dark/Fire and another Dark/Fighting I suppose.

And Dark/Ground makes sense for famine, as do the centaurs. They could even be the enemies of the Swords of Justice.

You realise the White Horse of Conquest is essentially the Anti-Christ, right? My only problem is we don't have a Light type or anything for it... maybe Dark/Psychic?

And who are the Swords of Justice?
---
~Walter Bagehot
#29themagicpainmanPosted 5/1/2013 9:59:36 AM
Keldeo and co.
---
#30Davidk92Posted 5/1/2013 9:59:40 AM
acety2 posted...
Renjiro7 posted...
The Z Pokemon might be Poison as it'll probably be a snake.

This makes the most sense to me. Hopefully its true.

God damn it, why does everyone say the Z Pokemon will be a snake? I thought this board hated the idea of reusing Pokemon concepts! There's plenty of other ways to incorporate a Z design without just making it a snake, you know!
---
~Walter Bagehot