This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need more physical psychic and special rock moves...

#1ShinobiNinjaXPosted 4/26/2013 11:17:16 PM
A few Ive come up with are:

Snap-out Slap: This attack will do double damage on a confused target. It also cures the confusion, however. (Type- Psychic, Power- 60, Acc- 100)

Pressure Punch: The user scans the target for openings and strikes the targetís weak point with a swift jab. It always results in a critical hit. (Type- Psychic, Power- 40, Acc- 100)

Gentle Fist: The user applies force to the targetís pressure points to make it relax, lowering its Defense and Sp. Defense. It raises the targetís speed, however. (Type-Psychic, Power- 30, Acc- 100)

Repulse: The user focuses all its power into both hands then thrusts its open palms onto the target. The target is knocked away by the shockwave and another Pokemon in its party is dragged out. (Type- Psychic, Power- 60, Acc- 90)

Final Will: Resolve and determination consume the user as it recklessly charges at the target. The user also sustains serious damage. (Type- Psychic, Power- 120, Acc-100)

Flash Punch: The target is mesmerized by the brilliant light from this attack, giving the user an opening to strike. The punch lands without fail. (Type- Psychic, Power- 60, Acc- --)

Fixate: The user observes the target carefully and moves in for an attack. With heightened focus, it raises the userís Accuracy stat. (Type- Psychic, Power- 50, Acc- 100)

Psycho Rush: The target is hit with a flurry of energized punches/kicks that strike two to five times in a row. (Type- Psychic, Power- 25, Acc- 100)

Tephra Blast: A plume of hot gas and rock is fired at the target. It may also leave the target with a burn. (Type- Rock, Power- 95, Acc- 100)

Refract: The user catches and collects light into the gems on its body. On the second turn, the collected light is fired at the target. Raises the userís Sp. Defense on the first turn. (Type- Rock, Power-100, Acc- 100)

Dispersion: The user fires countless colorful beams of light at the opposing team. Critical hits land more easily. (Type- Rock, Power- 55, Acc- 95)

Bright Burst: The user bounces light off its gem and redirects it to the target. This move always goes first. (Type- Rock, Power- 40, Acc- 100)

Rock Raze: The user generates a massive shockwave to consume the target. The attackís recoil harshly reduces the userís Sp. Attack stat. (Type- Rock, Power- 140, Acc-90)
---
Ninja Art: Post Message Jutsu!!
#2_KGC_Posted 4/26/2013 11:19:23 PM
We need more Water moves, like a U-Turn type move. Both physical and special versions of a Water U-Turn, because why not?
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#3fleetfoxsPosted 4/26/2013 11:19:24 PM
Thanks, I'll pass these along to my uncle. He works for Game Freak. You'll be able to use all of these moves in Pokemon X and Y. Have a good night.
---
Hardcore.
#4ShinigamiSoulPosted 4/27/2013 12:39:02 PM
gentle fist is perfect for contrary shuckle under trick room
---
I dont want a sig!
#5TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/27/2013 12:47:32 PM
Omastar could benefit from a good special rock move
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#6Faust_8Posted 4/27/2013 1:32:04 PM
We also need physical Ghost attacks that have more than 70 base power.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#7Stormvale12Posted 4/27/2013 1:41:42 PM
Physical ice type moves are in incredibly short supply. Kyurem-B needs a STAB that takes advantage of that massive attack.
---
White 2 FC: 1679 3141 2693
#8paiprPosted 4/27/2013 2:09:20 PM
I've kinda always been waiting for a physical psychic move named psy-kick. That or a psychic/fighting type named psykick.

but I'd agree on the special rock attacks.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#9Mewtwo_soulPosted 4/27/2013 2:11:55 PM
_KGC_ posted...
We need more Water moves, like a U-Turn type move. Both physical and special versions of a Water U-Turn, because why not?

>.> Yes, let's give more power to Rain Dance Teams, as if they needed a boost like that already.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.