This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Items that add a second type to a single-type Pokemon.

#31VegantoKeensPosted 4/27/2013 11:19:24 AM
Horrible idea that takes all the uniqueness away from pokemon. Leave the type changing up to Arceus.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#32iKhanicPosted 4/27/2013 11:29:22 AM
Not in favor of. Basically, every Ghost type would get a secondary Dark type, and every Fire type would get a secondary Dragon type (unresisted STAB+water resistance).
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#33Sky_High_DxPosted 4/27/2013 12:50:43 PM
There doesn't have to be representation of the hypothetical item for every type. Maybe just 5 or 6. And make them only work with Pokčmon with no second typing.

I like the idea.
---
Sky High Dx
#34wackyteen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 3:58:18 PM
bump
---
The name is wackyteen* for a reason. Never doubt. *No longer teen
#35Sir WillPosted 4/27/2013 5:36:13 PM
SlimeStack posted...
I think it would have to be a competitive-exclusive thing. Changing types would add a lot of customisation and it's balanced out by not being able to use other hold items.

In-game it could potentially destroy the need to catch Pokémon. Like imagine simply holding a ground item rather than catching a ground type to deal with the electric gym.

Wouldn't that be the other way around? Cause issues in competitive play? Cause who cares what happens in game.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#36CrabhammarPosted 4/27/2013 5:41:45 PM
How about only Ice and Poison ones? I don't see many Pokemon running to be Ice or Posion, so there's that.
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#37xyzlacticPosted 4/27/2013 6:03:33 PM
Love the idea. Don't know why people say its broken. It'll make more Pokemon viable
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh