This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

N's anime appearance this morning *spoilers*

#1abbyhitterPosted 4/27/2013 6:35:47 AM
At first, I wasn't too sure about his voice, but as the episode continued, I warmed up to it. N was so elegant and sexy. I think I have a crush. *blushes*

The P2 Laboratory was in ruins and more fleshed out in the anime. I wish it was like that in the games. I guess that was Genesect's first anime cameo.

I'm glad that Team Rocket is back and blasting off again like old times. James's Amoongus should use Spore every time if they want to catch Pikachu. They have no excuse for failing to win.

The episode intro was awesome too. I can't wait to see Team Plasma's plot and Colress. I am excited to hear Colress's voice too. He's my new favorite character.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#2SlimeStackPosted 4/27/2013 6:41:45 AM(edited)
I'm glad TCPi cared enough to update the opening for this arc. I originally thought they were going to cover 3 unrelated arcs with one opening. I doubt they'll change the title though, which means half of Adventures in Unova won't take place in Unova at all.

Did Team Rocket actually blast off? I remember in the Japanese version they never actually said their catchphrase until the third time it happened.
---
Moo
#3abbyhitter(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:47:17 AM
No, they didn't actually say it, but Pikachu used Thunderbolt, the balloon exploded, and they went flying into the background with the little star twinkle to show them fading away.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
#4SlimeStackPosted 4/27/2013 6:52:56 AM(edited)
Mm. I think they just didn't say it to smooth the transition from serious to comedy. Which is weird because they made no attempt at smoothing Ash or Team Rocket's transitions between Sinnoh and Unova. O.o
---
Moo
#5Jrx1Posted 4/27/2013 6:56:02 AM(edited)
Ghetsis revives Reshiram, makes it use one attack, then get frozen by Iris' Dragonite and Arrested along with Colress and other TP Members.

Pretty meh ending to the saga. Should've included Zekrom.
---
Official Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The God of Pokemon!~
#6SlimeStackPosted 4/27/2013 6:57:12 AM
Jrx1 posted...
Ghetsis revives Reshiram, makes it use one attack, then get frozen by Iris' Dragonite and Arrested along with Colress and other TP Members.

What exactly were you expecting? Team Rocket's plots were the same or worse throughout Best Wishes.
---
Moo
#7Jrx1Posted 4/27/2013 7:00:36 AM
SlimeStack posted...
Jrx1 posted...

What exactly were you expecting? Team Rocket's plots were the same or worse throughout Best Wishes.

Atleast Giovanni managed to escape.

And to be honest, i'm pretty sure the first Team Plasma plot would've been done way better than the revamped one if it didn't get canceled. Afterall, the new one included only B/W2 Ghetsis, N and Grunts.
---
~The God of Pokemon!~
#8abbyhitter(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:04:34 AM
Jrx1 posted...

Thanks for the spoilers.

-_-

My post was only dealing with this morning's American airing of the N episodes on Cartoon Network.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
#9SlimeStackPosted 4/27/2013 7:06:40 AM
Jrx1 posted...

And to be honest, i'm pretty sure the first Team Plasma plot would've been done way better than the revamped one if it didn't get canceled. Afterall, the new one included only B/W2 Ghetsis, N and Grunts.

It's really hard to tell how good those unaired episodes would have been, but I can't imagine it would have been that great given how all their other stories went. They had the next 25 episodes or so complete or in development at the time they got cancelled, and none of them included Plasma or anything other than a really bad TR plot, so they probably all got arrested by Looker in some big anti-climactic scene.
---
Moo
#10Jrx1Posted 4/27/2013 7:33:47 AM(edited)
SlimeStack posted...
Jrx1 posted...

It's really hard to tell how good those unaired episodes would have been, but I can't imagine it would have been that great given how all their other stories went. They had the next 25 episodes or so complete or in development at the time they got cancelled, and none of them included Plasma or anything other than a really bad TR plot, so they probably all got arrested by Looker in some big anti-climactic scene.

Probably wouldn't be that bad. Maybe TP was supposed to be absent for 25 episodes, but then return afterwards. And we never saw what happened to Pierce too, thanks to the earthquake.

Ghetsis and N weren't even supposed to appear in the 2-parter, (No sign of them at any of the scans or trailers). That pretty much confirms they weren't supposed to be defeated on there. It was just the grunts attacking.
---
~The God of Pokemon!~