This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I never played any of the DPP games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I never played any of the DPP games
3 years ago#1
Topic^

So, am I missing out much? I know that the fourth gen gets a lot of hate for bad design, and I think I might be spoiled a bit by BW(2) but I'm still thinking about picking it up cheaply. Is it worth playing through?
3 years ago#2
Sure it's worth playing through. It's my least favorite gen, but I still like it because it's Pokemon.
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835
3 years ago#3
Platinum is one of the best Pokemon games, absolutely get it. Love that game.. Diamond/Pearl are pretty much unplayable because of the sluggishness/bugginess and poor Pokemon selection. Platinum fixed all of that and brought out the strengths of the generation.
http://www.last.fm/user/TRILLHOUSE_
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/42928067/Kaki+King+kakiking.jpg
3 years ago#4
BottledPoe posted...
Sure it's worth playing through. It's my least favorite gen, but I still like it because it's Pokemon.

This
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
3 years ago#5
MeanestGuyEver posted...
Platinum is one of the best Pokemon games, absolutely get it. Love that game.. Diamond/Pearl are pretty much unplayable because of the sluggishness/bugginess and poor Pokemon selection. Platinum fixed all of that and brought out the strengths of the generation.

That.
3 years ago#6

You sure have an exaggerated perception of unplayable.
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
3 years ago#7
Platinum is brilliant. Has the most psychotic villain of all the games. Other stuff like increasing the Surf speed makes it a real good improvement.

Definitely should be played.
GameFaqs....a place where people are friendly and nice to each other? You must live in a fantasy world.
3 years ago#8
You should play Platinum. Diamond and Pearl looks like a beta version of Platinum and are not worth playing.
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
3 years ago#9
Platinum still feels slow but, is playable.
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men.
3 years ago#10
Platinum is jam packed full of content and has awesome characters to fight. It is the only game that does gym rematches right without any huge fuss and it has a great enemy team leader and champion.
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I never played any of the DPP games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived