This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Liking cute stuff including pokemon and girls.

#31kwando1313Posted 4/28/2013 7:10:18 AM
peteyboo posted...
zane0144 posted...
peteyboo posted...
zane0144 posted...
I would find it odd if you were a guy a didn't like girls.

It's not the 20th century anymore, it's okay to be Takei.

What does that have to do with me finding it odd?

Because thinking gay or asexual people are "odd" is an archaic mindset that should have gone away a long time ago?

Wait wait wait what? How do you have an asexual person? That means they somehow... Replicate by themselves. >_>
---
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right
#32KeeperOfShadowsPosted 4/28/2013 8:33:35 AM
zane0144 posted...
wind64a posted...
zane0144 posted...
MegaWentEvil posted...
Well, you can find gay people odd, but remember, they're still people just like us, their homosexuality being the only difference.

You make it sound like this is some life lesson kids need to be taught. >_>

Well it certainly would make life easier for the kids with two mamas or pappas, if tolerance was learned at a young age.

Please. Kids are going to be made fun of because they are fat, because of their skin, because of their religion because of a lot of things. I don't like it. You don't like it. But it's going to happen as long as the media keeps telling us that skinny is beautiful, as long as white people get paid more, and as long as people stay ignorant about their own religion and others.

I.E. Gays and lesbians are not the only ones with problems.

All the more reason for kids to learn tolerance. It is very much indeed a life lesson everyone should learn early on.
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
#33KeeperOfShadowsPosted 4/28/2013 8:38:57 AM
Oh, and there is nothing odd with liking pokemon or pokegirls. You're as normal as anyone else.

Bringing said attractions into the real world, however, is when things get weird.
---
#34TheJester2Posted 4/28/2013 8:42:43 AM
kwando1313 posted...

Wait wait wait what? How do you have an asexual person? That means they somehow... Replicate by themselves. >_>

I think you need to look up the word asexual. You're thinking of asexual reproduction.
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator for potential sexual innuendo]
PSN: Whsguy
#35wahaha911Posted 4/28/2013 8:46:12 AM
Cannibals!!!
---
Asianwide is on your side!!!
I WAS BORN IN THE BROTHEL!!!
#36zane0144Posted 4/28/2013 9:35:30 AM
KeeperOfShadows posted...

All the more reason for kids to learn tolerance. It is very much indeed a life lesson everyone should learn early on.

I find it hypocritical that you talk of "tolerance" when you can't tolerate me saying I find it odd. Odd =/= Intolerance
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ
#37KeeperOfShadowsPosted 4/28/2013 10:15:52 AM(edited)
zane0144 posted...
KeeperOfShadows posted...

I find it hypocritical that you talk of "tolerance" when you can't tolerate me saying I find it odd. Odd =/= Intolerance

I said children should learn tolerance, not that I have problems with your post. (The its not odd post was at TC)

A person's opinion is their own. You have yours, I have mine.

And yes, I am a hypocrite. Everyone is to some extent. Problem?
---
#38VegantoKeensPosted 4/28/2013 10:22:03 AM(edited)
These are the only two things a manly man is allowed to think of as cute.

Also, asexual people don't think anything is attractive in a sexual way and will not ever willingly procreate.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#39SmogoonPosted 4/28/2013 10:37:15 AM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Itennu posted...
I should totally do that! Alright, guys, from now on, I'm married to Hilda, Bianca and Smogoon.

did you just... marry the 2 worst pokegirls?

At least they added me in there to even it out.
---
http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang