This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Idea: Fossil Legendaries!

#11paiprPosted 4/28/2013 8:02:00 AM
I could see a rather tall trex as a fossil legendary. Not a terrible idea, perhaps a special npc could give you one after you battle his/her team the 6th team member being the fossil legendary.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#12protobakurion(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 8:05:01 AM
paipr posted...
I could see a rather tall trex as a fossil legendary. Not a terrible idea, perhaps a special npc could give you one after you battle his/her team the 6th team member being the fossil legendary.

Main boss? idk...
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#13VegantoKeensPosted 4/28/2013 8:05:56 AM
I'd rather see fossil pseudo legendaries, gotten around the first gym and revived around the third.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#14paiprPosted 4/28/2013 9:21:42 AM
protobakurion posted...
paipr posted...

Main boss? idk...

nah some npc archaeologist type that you see a few times, or one that you just meet in the back of some cave/ruins then battle.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#15themagicpainmanPosted 4/28/2013 9:24:04 AM
A T. Rex Pokemon would be the only reasonable candidate.

Triceratops if you want a duo.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW