This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is everyone talking about Charizard?

#21TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/28/2013 1:40:57 AM
Krisipoke posted...
I always thought Venusaur was the best one. Not just because it's the best in competitive play, but I just overall like his design the best.

I bet you're just saying you liked him to be the different person standing out like a sore thumb just for the heck of it. Everyone back then either liked Blastoise or Charizard because they were the mascots for the US version and back then everyone thought Green version was fake, or a rumor.
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#22IrisVilePosted 4/28/2013 1:42:44 AM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
Krisipoke posted...
I always thought Venusaur was the best one. Not just because it's the best in competitive play, but I just overall like his design the best.

I bet you're just saying you liked him to be the different person standing out like a sore thumb just for the heck of it. Everyone back then either liked Blastoise or Charizard because they were the mascots for the US version and back then everyone thought Green version was fake, or a rumor.

That's a generalization dear. I liked Nidoqueen most of all still do today even.
---
Iris Vile, doesn't hale from Unova. IrisVile a rare flora that is pretty to look at but venomous. Ahahaha~
#23russi4nroulette(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 1:49:10 AM
Business Men choose Blastoise
#24LexifoxPosted 4/28/2013 1:51:16 AM
I chose Bulbasaur because I wasn't an insecure kid who needed to compensate.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#25russi4nroulette(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 1:53:47 AM
Lexifox posted...
I chose Bulbasaur because I wasn't an insecure kid who needed to compensate.

So you're not a business man?
#26LexifoxPosted 4/28/2013 1:55:41 AM
Define business man
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#27iKhanicPosted 4/28/2013 2:00:33 AM
I'm special. I didn't start with a Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur. I started with the anime, then bought Yellow and started with Pikachu.

And then I boxed that useless piece of crap and continued on with a badass Butterfly, Poison Rhino, Fire Dragon, and an obese panda bear.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#28russi4nroulette(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 2:01:54 AM
You don't like hard liquor, cigars, women, coming home late from the office....?

You know.. your run of the mill Business Man..
#29LexifoxPosted 4/28/2013 2:07:56 AM
russi4nroulette posted...
You don't like hard liquor, cigars, women, coming home late from the office....?

You know.. your run of the mill Business Man..

I like half of those.
---