This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you like to quest for Legendaries?

#11BurningFlareXPosted 4/28/2013 4:10:43 AM
Meh, I can't bother with any of that. I just prefer walking up to the Pokemon, pressing A, then catching it after a boring battle of Pokeball throwing.
---
I hate everything.
#12VegantoKeensPosted 4/28/2013 4:22:56 AM
Yes this is miles better. To me the Legendaries are all about the challenge to capture them. I don't want to actually use them.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#13Issa_5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 4:42:45 AM
Looks like the majority of people are all for it, which is nice. I'd love to hear quest suggestions!
#14Swamp-marsh-mudPosted 4/28/2013 6:55:27 AM
A quest with Giratina would be epic.

Quest:The Pokemon of distorted power.

Someone tells the trainer that there are some strange portals scattered around the world. The trainer has the choice to investigate those portal. Lets just say that there are 3 portals in the world and every time you enter a portal you will enter a section of the distortion world. At the end of each section there is an orb. If you interact with the orb, it will glow up, and as you do that you hear a voice, becoming clearer each time you interact with one of the orbs. After you have lit up all the orbs, the voice becomes perfectly clear. it will say :FOOLISH HUMAN BY ACTIVATING ALL OF THE ORBS ,YOU HAVE SET ME FREE. NOW THIS WORLD WILL BOW BEFORE ME GIRATINA !!!

Then a great black hole will appear in the sky. With Giratina coming out of it. The trainer will go to the place were Giratina is and will fight it(uncatch able) in his Altered Forme first. After you defeated him he will fled into the distortion world. An other voice will appear saying:TO SET RIGHT THE MISTAKE YOU MADE, FOLLOW GIRATINA, AND CATCH IT OR DEFEAT IT.

You listen to that voice and you will enter the distortion world for the last time. At the end you see Giratina in his Origin Forme. You fight it and catch/defeat it, and you will warp out of the distortion world. some people will say some things to you and the quest is over

I know it is allot of text :(
#15masa8munePosted 5/1/2013 1:45:07 PM
Swamp-marsh-mud posted...
A quest with Giratina would be epic.

Quest:The Pokemon of distorted power.

Someone tells the trainer that there are some strange portals scattered around the world. The trainer has the choice to investigate those portal. Lets just say that there are 3 portals in the world and every time you enter a portal you will enter a section of the distortion world. At the end of each section there is an orb. If you interact with the orb, it will glow up, and as you do that you hear a voice, becoming clearer each time you interact with one of the orbs. After you have lit up all the orbs, the voice becomes perfectly clear. it will say :FOOLISH HUMAN BY ACTIVATING ALL OF THE ORBS ,YOU HAVE SET ME FREE. NOW THIS WORLD WILL BOW BEFORE ME GIRATINA !!!

Then a great black hole will appear in the sky. With Giratina coming out of it. The trainer will go to the place were Giratina is and will fight it(uncatch able) in his Altered Forme first. After you defeated him he will fled into the distortion world. An other voice will appear saying:TO SET RIGHT THE MISTAKE YOU MADE, FOLLOW GIRATINA, AND CATCH IT OR DEFEAT IT.

You listen to that voice and you will enter the distortion world for the last time. At the end you see Giratina in his Origin Forme. You fight it and catch/defeat it, and you will warp out of the distortion world. some people will say some things to you and the quest is over

I know it is allot of text :(

sound's like a great idea!
i also want to catch event monsters.
---
Still waiting for fire emblem awakening in Europe.
#16EnferolunosPosted 5/1/2013 3:09:58 PM
Maybe not for all of them, but for some
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#17ThatKippPosted 5/1/2013 3:14:12 PM
This would be awesome. The closest they ever got to doing this was the Regi Trio in Hoenn.
---
Official Nate of the Pokemon X board with my pet Medicham and Victreebel
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#18pokemonfreak97Posted 5/1/2013 3:15:34 PM
Not for all of them. I mean, realistically, if you had a quest for Articuno that involved battling, the stuff you battled would probably be more useful than the actual Articuno.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#19makedouniaPosted 5/1/2013 3:44:17 PM
I'd love that! That's a really good idea TC!
#20Issa_5(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:22:59 AM
Thanks to everyone for contributing! :) Here's one split into three acts:

The Dragon Trinity:

Act 1: The Rifts

Rifts begin to open up all over the region after the Elite 4 are beaten. They cannot be interacted with and if you walk into one the screen will blur slightly. Once you see your first rift, professor <tree> will show up and worriedly inform you that such rifts have never before been sighted, and they are potentially dangerous. He upgrades your Pokedex so it can scan the rifts and asks you to scan 5 of them across the region before returning to meet him in his lab.

Every time you scan a rift, you will be attacked by a random level 70-75 pokemon from that area but fully evolved. For example, if there was one in the first route of Sinnoh you could be attacked by a level 75 Luxray. Afterwards, a passerby will inform you that the Pokemon you saw was far more experienced than any others in the area, and that the passerby thought he had seen that Pokemon step into the rift and come out much more powerful.

Upon returning to the lab, professor <tree> will scan your Pokedex and tell you that the portals are the results of space-time distortion. He guesses that the legendary dragons Palkia and Dialga must be involved, but he doesn't know how. He thanks you for your help and rewards you with the Adamant/Lustrous Orbs, telling you that these rare orbs may be able to call to their masters.

Act 2 will probably come tomorrow, if anyone's interested.