This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction Vanillish gets two Split Evolutions

#1Mudkip43Posted 4/28/2013 4:50:22 AM
Gravillish
Type: Ice/Rock
Rocky Road Pokemon
Abilities: Magical Shell takes no damage from rock type moves and when hit by one Gravillish's defense raises
Pokedex Description: It can live in harsh sandstorms and in blizzards. It constantly eats rocks in order to up it's solid defense.
HP: 95
Attack: 79
Defense: 110
Special Attack: 85
Special Defense: 95
Speed: 71

Appearance: It wouldn't have two scopes it would only have one and it's "cone" would be formed into a icy bowl instead. It would be brown in color and it's ice crystals would look like rocks. It would have an angry face with a spoon on top instead of a straw.

Fudgeillish
Type: Ice/Fire
Hot Fudge Pokemon
Abilities: Melting takes no damage from fire type moves and when hit by one Fudgeillish's Evasiveness raises.
Pokedex Description: It likes to live in hot locations. However, for some reason it doesn't melt scientist state that the chocolate fudge it spews is actually lava.
HP: 85
Attack: 110
Defense: 71
Special Attack: 95
Special Defense: 79
Speed: 85
Appearance: Very similar to Gravillish.. it would be in a bowl but would be the same color as Vanillish it would not have two heads but it would have a straw spewing hot fudge. It would have a smiley face and it's eyes would be pink.

To get Fudgeillish you'd have to level up Vanillish while holding a Charti Berry and for Fudgeillish a Occa Berry.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC
#212RougePosted 4/28/2013 4:53:27 AM(edited)
The first one is doomed by fighting/steel type attacks, and the second one has Stealth Rock to worry about.

EDIT: As you asked, mt reaction would be: meh.
---
There used to be something important and intelligent here, but I deleted it.
#3mehmetskiPosted 4/28/2013 4:57:21 AM
a banana split evolution :D
#4PinxedPosted 4/28/2013 5:04:23 AM
mehmetski posted...
a banana split evolution :D

Was expecting this.
#5Missingno_MastrPosted 4/28/2013 5:11:47 AM
That second one is very similar to my idea for a Vanillish split evolution- Vanilludge.
http://imageshack.us/a/img833/540/vanilludge.png
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that. I dare you.
#6Mudkip43(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 5:24:44 AM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
That second one is very similar to my idea for a Vanillish split evolution- Vanilludge.
http://imageshack.us/a/img833/540/vanilludge.png

Oh wow cool the only difference is mine only has one head.
---
1249 6550 4063 Black 2 FC