This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone else indifferent when it comes to hacking and such?

#1P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 4/28/2013 2:51:40 PM
I mean, I understand where both sides are coming from, but really, I don't care. I can see why morals might be an issue, and why the need to produce pokemon quickly is also an issue, but I just...don't find myself holding as radical of an opinion as anyone else on the board. Is anyone with me in this?
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#2ryudin89Posted 4/28/2013 2:53:38 PM
There are no morals in video games. So no I don't care.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#3Capitan_KidPosted 4/28/2013 2:54:29 PM
ryudin89 posted...

This. If it doesn't affect me, why the hell should I care about how other people play?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
Official Husband of Nowi
#4Shadow Flare13Posted 4/28/2013 2:55:09 PM
People shouldn't be so bothered by the way others play the game as long as it's not directly effecting your experience. I mean, some of us just don't have time to waste or don't want to waste time doing such tedious crap like breeding just to play a game.
#5_KGC_Posted 4/28/2013 2:56:27 PM
I'm the same way. Though sometimes I kinda wonder, why don't hackers just play on a simulator for their competitive Pokemon needs?
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#6Thepenguinking2Posted 4/28/2013 2:57:27 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
ryudin89 posted...

This. If it doesn't affect me, why the hell should I care about how other people play?

---
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 4/28/2013 3:27:32 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
ryudin89 posted...

---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#8MagikarpRulesPosted 4/28/2013 3:37:02 PM
I have used an AR for the sole purpose of seeing the Pokemon I'm missing for the Dex so I can look for them in the GTS (which is not as easy as it sounds, what with some people asking for underleveled Pokes).

I also clone some Pokemon to use them as a bargain chip.

And to be honest, I doubt many people could tell apart the clones from the real thing, or the hacked Pokemon from the caught/bred one.
#9ThatKippPosted 4/28/2013 3:40:45 PM
*raises hand*
---
Official Nate of the Pokemon X board with my pet Medicham and Victreebel
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#10SinExDeathPosted 4/28/2013 3:50:28 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
ryudin89 posted...

---
Asketh Ky to Sol, "Heaven or Hell?" and Sol, being of Gear did say "Let's Rock."
Roman Cancels 1:14