This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is anyone else indifferent when it comes to hacking and such?

#11asdfDan64Posted 4/28/2013 9:00:22 PM
SinExDeath posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
ryudin89 posted...
There are no morals in video games. So no I don't care.

This. If it doesn't affect me, why the hell should I care about how other people play?

---
Life is (a f)unfair!
#12Skull_proPosted 4/28/2013 9:04:28 PM
Shadow Flare13 posted...
People shouldn't be so bothered by the way others play the game as long as it's not directly effecting your experience. I mean, some of us just don't have time to waste or don't want to waste time doing such tedious crap like breeding just to play a game.

I love how hackers always use the I dont have time to breed" excuse. Why don't you just admit your high levelbof suckitude?
---
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls
#13RingsOfUranusPosted 4/28/2013 9:10:09 PM
Skull_pro posted...
Shadow Flare13 posted...
People shouldn't be so bothered by the way others play the game as long as it's not directly effecting your experience. I mean, some of us just don't have time to waste or don't want to waste time doing such tedious crap like breeding just to play a game.

I love how hackers always use the I dont have time to breed" excuse. Why don't you just admit your high levelbof suckitude?

I can do you one better. I don't breed because I can hack my Pokemon and I have no reason to waste time doing something I can do instantly.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.
#14EnferolunosPosted 4/28/2013 10:23:21 PM
I think it's perfectly fine. I don't competitively battle, but it makes sense to me to hack perfect IVs.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you